Review Massive Dump of Reviews

L84dinner

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
Reaction score
Previously, I've typed out long-winded reviews that come-off as campy harlequin stories so I'll try to be succinct.
Size of tips fluctuate as I give based on beauty, sensuality, and massage quality (especially for the 60 minutes), not just mileage.
Haven't taken many for the team lately so most of these ladies have been mentioned before, hopefully readers can find some useful info for future decisions.

I'm usually a Semi-Legit / BodyRub guy, but have crossed into Holistic girls again for a bit.
More often I've left unfulfilled more than half the time, so I'll be sticking to Semi-Legit +'s again for a while.

Lynn @ WJT​

Face-Narrow oval Pacific islander, it's been a while since I saw her, but I recall, she has that sultry Viet look in her facial features.
Slight Viet accent, but her English is good. She's on the verge of being a milf but not really giving that C9 or Aunty vibe. Maybe late-thirties.
Body-Thinner frame, but not too skinny which is not my liking so she is sexy to me, nice fake boobs, grabbable ass and long legs. Reminds me of a lot of the type of girls that were at Studio 9 back in its hey-day like Cindy, or original Christine. Actually could be the love-child if Lynda and Nyla magically conceived.
Massage-Great massage which I knew going in. Seems like she takes pride in it.
Service-Nice chatty girl as she tries to make the situation comfortable. BLS, a little kitty play but no FIV, CBJ/BBBJ, enthusiastic and enjoyable FS. Has the touch and sensuality. Repeated.
Tipped 120, 60 mins my first time but I think the room rate was high (possibly CAD80?).
Her strong massage almost makes it worth it though. I'm more of a 1 shot guy so I'll be sticking to the 30 min sessions in the future.

Lily @ WJT​

Face-Kinda pretty but a little past her prime, gives vibe of a Chinese Aunty / MILF. Appearance to be in her late forties.
Body-Still in good shape despite her age. If I recall correctly... man-mades and slender silky soft legs. Still pretty sexy.
Massage-Good massage as well, ample strength without having it hurt, so she has experience there. Does nice teasing throughout the session.
Service-Wasn't looking to kiss her as I wasn't that attracted to her facially, she initiates it though so LFK DFK is available, BLS, BBBJ, FS
No repeat as I wasn't much into her but don't regret the session. Tipped 120
I just know the total was high much like the previous session with Lynn for the hour. Massages were good though.

Niko @ WJT​

Face-Cute with a good smile. She's probably in her forties as well but her petite frame, and high school tartan skirt makes her feel younger.
Body-Nothing that stands out much, still some boobs, but not full bodied. She's pretty short.
Massage-Nothing to write home about. At least it wasn't just oil spreading, but she tried, not her forté.
Service-Pussy was a little tight , so started slow and gentle, but after a while, she encourages ploughing her more enthusiastically.
She has facial expressions and mannerisms that are very inviting for the main course.
She's a little doll; a little titty fucking as a tease before BLS CBJ to FS.
Helps with the towel for the pre and post shower drying, also assists in putting on my shirt and shoes.
No repeat as I was in search of the younger gal I saw in the hall when seeing Lynn. Candy the boss isn't much help in person nor on the phone in identifying who was working that day. Based on research it could be Vivi, or Bella who were mentioned in one of the eSpa/WJT threads.
30min Tipped 100

Apple @ Wilson Holistic (also at KingsViP)​

Face-I like her face a lot, she's got a porcelain doll kind of look of a China girl but with Korean features.
Very nice smile, and as others have mentioned, cute voice, and squeaky sometimes.
Body-My type of body, if she's not natural, I've been fooled, nice set of B's? Others have mentioned negatively that she has no nipples, but I love the innie type; very light pink areolas. She has a nice hourglass figure, I'm usually sporting a chubby as she leads me to her room and ogle her milky white skin, she looks great in a dress. Both in appearance and feel, her skin is soft and silky.
Massage-Decent massage for a holistic spot, I hardly think of it as I'm usually riled up when chatting before the fun stuff.
Service-Cleans her arms and hands of oil before starting the fun, which gives me another opportunity to stare lecherously at her body.
Lots of DFK, CBJ69DATY, BLS, FS and more DFK.
The view in doggy of her thin waist and apple bottom is art to me.
Repeated many times.
30minDF=CAD40 FS=CAD120 (double for an hour)
A note that KingsVip towels kinda suck, I've seen them drying out in the back before which isn't great during humid weather.

Tammy @ Blackpink Wellness​

Seen Tiffany and Tina often but they've been well documented. Not many about Tammy so...
Face-Very cute face with authentic smile, big eyes. She's probably around thirty something, but with her polite speech and timid cute voice, she appears younger. Very innocent feel to her.
Body-Nothing that stands out much although she possesses soft breasts which she uses well during the start of the tease. She often does the massage nude right from the start.
Massage-She has a great routine for an hour. She adapts to what I like in terms of strength, and with her petite frame, she still manages to give a thorough massage. She probably works at a legit spa somewhere else, but she keeps it hush hush.
Even when she's still on the massage portion of her routine, she'll graze the boys and big papi, and slide her fingers teasingly along my taint and crack.
Service-This woman shines, maybe she just likes me, but she mentions she appreciates my cleanliness. If you're clean, she'll 'like' you too I imagine. Between all transitions, she'll use napkins and baby-wipes to clean herself and me. She even says she just cleaned her hands and asks if she can touch.
I tell her, she can do whatever she wants to me. Sloppy BJ with lots of BLS and spit. When in the mood, and if she likes you, she may allow CIM but like everything in life and women - YMMV.

Repeated whenever I get the chance, but she only works Wednesdays. This may be the reason why she's not mentioned on the boards as it's difficult to get an appointment with her sometimes.
60minDF=CAD60, tip usually CAD120 and up depending on what she's done that she's more than well deserved. Treat her well, and you will be rewarded.

I would like to add that she likes the spa because of its cleanliness; in my opinion, even after a year since BlackPink opened, it has maintained it's sparkling lustre and shine as if it still were day one - a well kept spa.

Hattie @ Reynaella ... now Reinella 905-851-4888

She doesn't get discussed much, but probably because of her alter identity. I'm happy with the move to the West since it's closer and wish Ella luck, I will continue to visit often. Jenny, Ocean, Lala, and Elina I've visited a few times.
Face-Bright eyes and lashes, pretty smile. Another mid-thirties gal with that Asian youth that makes you feel you've charmed that cute 20-something bank teller.
Body-Nice big booty, with a great waist to hip ratio, she looks like she's willing and ready to bear my children. Smaller cups (probably B's) that don't match her figure, but nice body all around. Despite being a wider hip girl, she's tight and nothing sagging.
Service-On my first visit, I thought I hit the jackpot when she got into a 69 position; I couldn't stop thinking about that grey skirt pic of her wide ass in my face; she politely said not to go inside with my tongue. I was able to lightly kiss and nuzzle around her nether region. BS, and finishes me off normally as she grinds on my thigh with great eye contact. She said, I can tell you're horny and want to fuck; I thought she was hinting, but alas it's not on her menu. Speaks English well.
Massage-Great firm massage which I did not expect. Has a little bit of Thai stretch and good-old-fashioned Shiatsu. She gave my legs the chicken wing and worked my T-Band well while also starting the tease as access was easy - a very enjoyable sensation when put in that position.
Repeated twice so far, also saw her at Shangri-La when visiting Tina
60minDF=CAD60 BS=CAD80-90
Hattie @ Reynaella
Ignore the number on her ass...
HattieReynaella.jpeg
Amber @
Shangri-La ?

AmberShangriLa.jpg

Tina @ Shangri-La (also at Vita Vera)

Face-Nice smile, but probably prettier when she was younger; maybe NMCOT ---- her attraction is her sex appeal
Body-Incredibly fit body, Amazing ample bosom and nipples, great legs - even without the heels on the bed. She looks great in a dress with heels on. Well done pair of man-mades.
Massage-I can't remember much of it as my mind was on her body. Her massage was not bad. Communication not an issue.
Service-Chalk it up to bad timing, but was in the mood for a 60 minute relaxing massage and fun when I booked her. Probably not the venue or girl for my expectation. Her phone kept notifying her of something which she said were her dogs on the camera at home, but mid-way through my session, she leaves and comes back and asks if she can shorten my stay. She gave me a reduced rate. Hey a girl has to hustle for more, and I wouldn't have minded it much if it weren't for my motivation going in. Otherwise, a great provider, BLS, and light shaft licks, but no full on BJ, Great body slide cos her assets for that service are fantastic. Kitty play, and light playing of her corn hole while she finished me off.
Originally was supposed to be 60 minutes but changed down to 40 mins to which I agreed. Can' remember the total rate, but it was worth the time.
May repeat if I see her at Vita Vera after sampling their other cast members.

TinaVitaVera.jpeg

TinaShangriLa2.jpg

Coco @ Vita Vera

Face-Very pretty. I have no idea how old she is, and from my research, some say she could possibly be mid forties, but she looks just over half that.
Body-My type again, creamy white and soft, but not fat or droopy. She has an elegance to her movements which accentuates her feminine body. No features that stand out like an ass or tits; she possess qualities of a graceful Asian woman with a impeccable complexion and youth.
Service-Sensual GFE plus thigh massage; it's erotic with those silky soft legs and kissing, I almost busted too soon. Got into 69 position where she allowed me to Dine At her Y with reckless abandon. I can't remember if she was licking my balls or it was just her chin, but it felt great. With a longer session, I see getting more mileage with her, but I don't speak her language, so my charm will have to be on top of its game. DFK, BS, BLS? DATY
Massage-Nothing that stood out, maybe it was the end of the day and she was tired, I was there for fun and only saw her for 30 minutes since they were technically already closed.
Repeatable, but after trying out the rest of the Vita Vera roster. I hope to get onto Renee's good list, she reminds me of a fairy or an elf. 30minDF=40 BS+=CAD100

CocoVitaVera.jpg

CocoShangriLa3.JPG

Emma @ Ocean Motion​

She normally works out of EBW, but I'm not able to visit this plaza often due to discretionary reasons. I only manage to sneak into JR and SL on certain days on the other side of the building.
I've seen Kanna a couple times at OCM, for a perfunctory massage and decent BBBJ I like her look a lot, but she needs a little more sensuality. I really like the Latina harem that rotates in and out of here (Melissa, and Mariana who hasn't been on the roster for a while-hopefully she comes back as I visit when I can. Great at riding in cowgirl enthusiastically).

Emma...
Face-Cute nerdy look with an inviting smile, she wore glasses which does add to her allure if that is your thing. She reminds me of that shy girl in school that didn't know she was cute and attractive. She's probably also mid-thirties, but easily could be misjudged as twenty-something due to her mannerisms, petite stature and attire.
Body-Short but cute little package. She was wearing that same light beige tartan skirt (pic to the right) that made her appear younger. She has soft silky skin; I got hard just from her sitting on my back with her inner thighs caressing my waist, it was a memorable sensation. Only minus is she has a little loose skin on her belly.
Service-Sensual GFE as well. Teases throughout the massage by purposely rubbing her snizz on my elbow hanging over the table. She was already aroused when the BS started, she was soaking wet, light rubbing only though, SF2, BLS, DFK.
Rookie mistake that I had another session earlier in the day and didn't reload enough funds, but seemed like there was more available on the table as she seemed to dig me. Will have to repeat and see what happens. English not her strong suit, but we got by. She had a bag of goodies like mouthwash and toiletries, although I did not inquire what else was inside.
Massage-Very thorough and sensual. Not crazy hard, but surprisingly effective, she knows what she's doing. My body came out loose and relaxed. May try to repeat if I can.
60minDF=CAD60 BS+=CAD100
Pic from EBW adEmmaOCM.png

Naomi @ EBW​

Was in the area late night when I knew familiar faces weren't around.
Face-Another very cute nerdy appearance. She's definitely in her 20's, mentioned she's in school, and I believe her, she exudes youth. A couple times, she had her glasses off and put them back on with a smile which was endearing to me. Has a round face with Korean features, framed by messy pigtails and large round frames. The second pic alludes to a sultry looking girl, but she's more cute than sexy. It's a great photo though, with lens flare and bokeh.
Body-She has one of the firmest butt and legs I've encountered in my travels. She hasn't had time to workout lately (she says), but I didn't notice, I think she mentioned she likes to run.
Massage-Very strong as she's fit and healthy. She's got some hidden muscle although she presents a smallish frame, she has some weight to her presses, she just needs a little more work on technique; needing more flow and effectiveness of her strokes. I didn't bring it up but she mentioned she's working on her technique and needs more training.
Service-Not sure if she was tired as it was a late appointment, but only allowed light kitty play, but no DATY or FIV on this visit; however she delivered the rejection politely and with a smile. Based on the discussion that day in the EBW thread, I think her kitty was working over-time. She has experience in the biz despite her age, she has worked or works somewhere else out of town. LFK, BS, and a little BLS. I connected well with her; despite lower mileage than I'm used to, I will try to repeat when I can. Communication was no issue, her English is perfect.
60minDF=CAD60 BS=Can't remember if I gave CAD90 or CAD100 (blame it on me being high and inebriated partying at the Keg across the lot)
NaomiEBW.pngNaomiEBW2.jpg

Bella @ I&U​

I usually see Amanda or Kiki and was trying to be a regular of Hana, but she's now possibly gone back abroad with her BF.
Face-A classic beauty of a woman. She's a little older than advertised, possibly forties but appearance of mid thirties.
The pic on the ad looked like a younger Jessica/Amanda back in her E&M days (I wanted to see her due to the pic) She doesn't look like Jessica/Amanda though, prettier but older. For some reason, I was expecting a taller girl, just an observation and not really a negative.
Body-Midsized body, not slender, but not fat. Nice big naturals (I think). Maybe she was on the rag, but she kept her panties on, which I wouldn't mind as I can go without DATY or kitty play, but I'd recommend she not wear granny panties. She should try something more arousing.
Massage-Good massage, you can tell she has experience here. It was very firm, and didn't think she was just going through a routine, she actually took her time and repeated over areas that needed more attention and worked some day old knots I've had sitting endlessly at a desk.
Service-She was very sensual throughout the massage so kept the eroticism up the whole time, so it didn't take me long to turn over from the tease. A little language barrier so wasn't sure if she was telling me her service is Dongguan, or she is from Dongguan. Upon that, she encouraged me to feel and suck on her tits, we transitioned again when she ordered me to kip up my hips as she slide her thighs under my ass. A very common move I'm sure. Ellie @ Elevate first introduced me back at Flirt Chesswood back in the day. We shared the view of a hot dog repeatedly sliding and between her milky mammories. A great sight as she's pretty and her moans of encouragement helped goad my juice onto her fun bags. LFK, BLS, and shaft licking, but no full on BJ, Titty fuck.
Hard to keep up with the changing roster rotation here, but she's repeatable.
60minDF=CAD60, BS+=CAD100
BellaIUOnline.jpg

Attachments

• CocoShangriLa.jpeg
    CocoShangriLa.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 415
  • TinaShangriLa.jpg
    TinaShangriLa.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Brother. You are bang on with your reviews.
I would love to bang Hattie doggy but not available

Thanks Bro
Hatti is fantastic. Good balance of youth, massage and fun.

Grace at Reinella is similar to Hatti. Better service and better massage. But can't go wrong with either. If you like slim, pass Grace, but by no means fat.

Last edited:

Kritika @ Reinella​

Face: Such a cutie, round and youthful face. Nice cheeks and smile. She is definitely in her early twenties.
Body: Very youthful, perky, yet large naturals with smooth dark areolas that point out. The firmness of her ass can rival some fit black girls, it was so toned that I could close my eyes and think it was Simone Biles' ass while sticking a landing to win gold. Jokingly, she said she's still young which is why she's so tight. The sad thing is she chose to wear baggy cargo pants and an equally loose fitting T-shirt. If she was going for that "IT Student" look, she nailed it.
Massage: Decent considering she's new and still learning, a work in progress, but she does have strength and some good techniques on legs, particularly the hamstring, and feet.
Service: I've had some luck with westernized Indian girls in in my travels, so breaking the ice, making her comfortable and humoured was second nature. Chatting during massage was light and fun; however, my attempt to shift gears towards a more flirty and sensual mood went over her head or her transition towards "fun-time" needs work. It was probably past the 30 minute mark and she still had her IT student outfit on.
She finally got the hint when she asked me to flip, I mentioned it's hot and if she felt comfortable revealing her tight body. She threw off her baggy clothes and encouraged roaming hands; however, she did say it's tough with some clients who are pushing for more. I respected her boundaries, she enjoyed her sensitive areas still being teased a bit. Not sure if I will repeat any time soon as she is very green; the attraction for her is her youth. Unfortunately, she needs to work on sensuality which is quite far from where it needs to be. Work also needs to be done for her finish, she's one that thinks harder, and faster jackhammering will get the job done.
Ella, please fix.
KritikaReinella.jpeg

Christina @ E&M​

Have been seeing Vicky, Kiki, and Coco usually, but I'll have to add Christina whenever I'm in the East end on the weekends.
Face: My God, some guys have been underplaying how pretty she is! Hard to describe or do any justice to her appearance. Everyone views and processes beauty differently, but I think she's gorgeous facially - I was smitten.
There was a beautiful online model on MFC I used to follow - IFYKYK She looks like this Adobe stock video model - similar eye-shadow and cat-eye liner make-up. Although her other half is European, she appears to have exotic Persian features with a slightly tan complexion compared to the pic on the right (another different generic online pic). Gallery of the model that I perceive resembles Christina (although the model has more Asian features than Christina does). She's fairly young... probably mid twenties.
Body: Tall and thin, her body is probably fantastic and lithe, but she's more of a lower mileage girl, at least for my only visit so far.
Massage: It was decent considering she's new to the biz and only a couple months of training. Michelle knows I usually like strong massages, but still said I would enjoy my time since she knows I like young beautiful faces.
Service: She got on the table between my legs, but remained clothed. A very sensual double HJ finish with great eye contact and a little dirty talk.
That may be the extent of her mileage but she's still new so she's not for everyone - Higher chance for me to book an appointment on the few days she works though.
ChristinaEnM.jpg

Kiki @ E&M​

Face: Cute face, and beautiful smile. I'd probably gauge her at around thirty years old.
Body: Firm with nice curves but not thin. She's usually wearing slim fitting pants, but I've yet to have her with some lululemon type tights, so maybe bad luck, or she doesn't, but she's got a nice body underneath. Reminds me of Celine's body from Sentosa. Nice firm full ass, and toned legs on a full body.
Massage: Great feel from her hands during the massage. Not sure what it is, but some ladies have the touch that matches my liking. It reminds me of how the old Jessica/Amanda has a firm, yet light feeling. I've gone for both a relaxing type and harder massage, and she's accomplished either way, she's got a lot of experience.
Service: I haven't pushed for a lot here with her (not sure why, but probably because I'm already enjoying my time). I have been able to roam over her clothes on the fun parts, and haven't lasted long with her. She's got that magical sensual touch that puts me over the edge, and provides great eye contact for the finish like she's in control of the situation.
Have given 120 total and a little higher a couple times for a full 60mins as her massage and finish just do it for me. Usually visit her or Eva at Sentosa before a big game. Whoever's available, but she's my first choice.

Celine @ Sentosa Bay​

Face: Lovely face, I can't recall her nationality; although she reminds me of a cute co-worker with a pretty face that I've got a thing for, same inviting smile on a thirty year old gal. (The co-worker unfortunately is thin and waif)
Body: Celine satisfies that perversion above of the girl at work as she instead has a full body that fits well in a white and tight hugging blouse and black tights. Her ass, and legs aren't thin, almost as if she does squats, but they're toned, and very squishy. I find her body really hot as her tits are just as full as her bottom.
Massage: Fantastic massage as others have mentioned, she's got good strength, almost too much, where I had to let her know to ease up a bit... I thought my face was going to pop through the face hole. Very effective massage though as I came out loose and relaxed.
Service: She also shines here as she offered me a full nude look at her as I was granted some wandering hands and tease. No fault of her own, but I think I've been doing a lot of massages lately, so I was hard as a rock, but for the life of me couldn't finish right away. She has a sensual touch, and I felt bad as she had to switch sides to eventually get me to an explosive finish. I said next time maybe a bodyslide would be faster, and she said okay.
Repeat for sure to see what else I can discover.
Standard rates plus 20 for her efforts, I was satisfied.
CelineSentosa.jpg

Eva @ Sentosa Bay​

Face: Pretty face and inviting smile. She may be a little older than I'm used to but she has an alluring vibrancy of a woman's woman.
Body: Another good feature about her is her figure. Slim lady with elegant curves as depicted to the right.
Massage: One of the best, she's another gal I usually visit before a big game or when I'm tight, and need to be loosened up.
Service: As others mentioned, no nude (at least for me), but allows roaming hands to get the gears going. Similar to Cherry not high mileage, but I'm there for the massage and relaxing atmosphere.
One thing not mentioned is the music played at Sentosa... I love the live recording of the female lounge singer. I feel like I'm in a secret room behind the stage of a jazz club. A lot of popular cover songs from Bond theme songs, to 'Girl from Ipanema' in a jazzy arrangement. It adds to the atmosphere.
Repeated
Standard rates plus 20 for a great massage since I usually have great games after a visit.
EvaSentosa.jpg

Last edited:

Kritika @ Reinella​

Face: Such a cutie, round and youthful face. Nice cheeks and smile. She is definitely in her early twenties.
Body: Very youthful, such perky yet large naturals that with smooth dark areolas that point straight out. The firmness of her ass can rival some fit black girls, it was so toned that I could close my eyes and think it was Simone Biles' ass sticking a landing. Jokingly, she said she's young which is why it's so tight. The sad thing is she chose to wear baggy cargo pants and an equally loose fitting T-shirt. If she was going for that "IT Student" look, she nailed it.
Massage: Decent considering she's new and still learning, a work in progress, but she does have strength and some good techniques on legs, particularly the hamstring and feet.
Service: I've had some luck with westernized Indian girls in in my travels, so breaking the ice, and making her feel comfortable and laughing was not an issue. Chatting during massage was light and fun; however, my attempt to shift gears towards a more flirty and sensual mood went over her head or her transitioning towards "fun-time" needs work. It was probably past the 30 minute mark and she still had her IT student outfit on.
She finally got the hint when she asked me to flip, and I mentioned it's hot and if she felt comfortable showing me her tight body. She got full nude and roaming hands were permitted; however, she did say it's tough with some clients who are continually pushing for more. I respected her boundaries, but I was able to still tease her sensitive areas a bit. Not sure if I will repeat any time soon as she is very green, so the attraction for her is her youth. Unfortunately, she needs to work on sensuality which is quite far from where it needs. Work also needs to be done for her finish in particular, she's one that thinks harder, and faster jackhammering will get the job done.
Ella, please fix.
View attachment 497073

Christina @ E&M​

Have been seeing Vicky, Kiki, and Coco usually, but I'll have to add Christina whenever I'm in the East end on the weekends.
Face: My God, some guys have been underplaying how pretty she is! Hard to describe or do any justice to her appearance. Everyone views and processes beauty differently, but I think she's gorgeous facially - I was smitten.
There was a beautiful online model on MFC I used to follow - IFYKYK She looks like this Adobe stock video model - similar eye-shadow and cat-eye liner make-up. Although her other half is European, she appears to have exotic Persian features with a slightly tan complexion compared to the pic on the right (another different generic online pic). More pics of the MFC model that look like Christina that fulfill my fantasy (although this model has more Asian features than Christina). She's fairly young as well, probably mid twenties.
Body: Tall and thin girl. Her body is probably fantastic and lithe, but she's more of a lower mileage girl, at least for my only visit so far.
Massage: It was decent considering she's new to the biz and only a couple months of training. Michelle knows I usually like strong massages, but still said I would enjoy my time since she knows I like young beautiful faces.
Service: She got on the table between my legs, but remained clothed. A very sensual double HJ finish with great eye contact and a little dirty talk.
That may be the extent of her mileage but she's still new so she's not for everyone - Higher chance for me to book an appointment on the few days she works though.
View attachment 497072

Kiki @ E&M​

Face: Cute face, and beautiful smile. I'd probably gauge her at around thirty years old.
Body: Firm with nice curves but not thin. She's usually wearing slim fitting pants, but I've yet to have her with some lululemon type tights, so maybe bad luck, or she doesn't, but she's got a nice body underneath. Reminds me of Celine's body from Sentosa. Nice firm full ass, and toned legs on a full body.
Massage: Great feel from her hands during the massage. Not sure what it is, but some ladies have the touch that matches my liking. It reminds me of how the old Jessica/Amanda has a firm, yet light feeling. I've gone for both a relaxing type and harder massage, and she's accomplished either way, she's got a lot of experience.
Service: I haven't pushed for a lot here with her (not sure why, but probably because I'm already enjoying my time). I have been able to roam over her clothes on the fun parts, and haven't lasted long with her. She's got that magical sensual touch that puts me over the edge, and provides great eye contact for the finish like she's in control of the situation.
Have given 120 total and a little higher a couple times for a full 60mins as her massage and finish just do it for me. Usually visit her or Eva at Sentosa before a big game. Whoever's available, but she's my first choice.

Celine @ Sentosa Bay​

Face: Lovely face, I can't recall her nationality; although she reminds me of a cute co-worker with a pretty face that I've got a thing for, same inviting smile on a thirty year old gal. (The co-worker unfortunately is thin and waif)
Body: Celine satisfies that perversion above of the girl at work as she instead has a full body that fits well in a white and tight hugging blouse and black tights. Her ass, and legs aren't thin, almost as if she does squats, but they're toned, and very squishy. I find her body really hot as her tits are just as full as her bottom.
Massage: Fantastic massage as others have mentioned, she's got good strength, almost too much, where I had to let her know to ease up a bit... I thought my face was going to pop through the face hole. Very effective massage though as I came out loose and relaxed.
Service: She also shines here as she offered me a full nude look at her as I was granted some wandering hands and tease. No fault of her own, but I think I've been doing a lot of massages lately, so I was hard as a rock, but for the life of me couldn't finish right away. She has a sensual touch, and I felt bad as she had to switch sides to eventually get me to an explosive finish. I said next time maybe a bodyslide would be faster, and she said okay.
View attachment 497079

Eva @ Sentosa Bay​

Face: Pretty face and inviting smile. She may be a little older than I'm used to but she has a alluring vibrancy of a woman's woman.
Body: Another good feature about her is her figure. Slim lady with elegant curves as depicted to the right.
Massage: One of the best, she's another gal I usually visit before a big game or when I'm tight, and need to be loosened up.
Service: As others mentioned, no nude (at least for me), but allows roaming hands to get the gears going. Similar to Cherry not high mileage, but I'm there for the massage and relaxing atmosphere.
One thing not mentioned is the music played at Sentosa... I love the live recording of the female lounge singer. I feel like I'm in a secret room behind the stage of a jazz club. A lot of popular cover songs from Bond theme songs, to 'Girl from Ipanema' in a jazzy arrangement. It adds to the atmosphere.
Repeated
Standard rates plus 20 for a great massage since I usually have great games after a visit.
View attachment 497080
Dude, you are doing some work. Appreciated!!!

Kritika @ Reinella​

Body: Very youthful, such perky yet large naturals that with smooth dark areolas that point straight out. The firmness of her ass can rival some fit black girls, it was so toned that I could close my eyes and think it was Simone Biles' ass sticking a landing. Jokingly, she said she's young which is why it's so tight. The sad thing is she chose to wear baggy cargo pants and an equally loose fitting T-shirt. If she was going for that "IT Student" look, she nailed it.
Massage: Decent considering she's new and still learning, a work in progress, but she does have strength and some good techniques on legs, particularly the hamstring and feet.
Service: I've had some luck with westernized Indian girls in in my travels, so breaking the ice, and making her feel comfortable and laughing was not an issue. Chatting during massage was light and fun; however, my attempt to shift gears towards a more flirty and sensual mood went over her head or her transitioning towards "fun-time" needs work. It was probably past the 30 minute mark and she still had her IT student outfit on.
She finally got the hint when she asked me to flip, and I mentioned it's hot and if she felt comfortable showing me her tight body. She got full nude and roaming hands were permitted; however, she did say it's tough with some clients who are continually pushing for more. I respected her boundaries, but I was able to still tease her sensitive areas a bit. Not sure if I will repeat any time soon as she is very green, so the attraction for her is her youth. Unfortunately, she needs to work on sensuality which is quite far from where it needs. Work also needs to be done for her finish in particular, she's one that thinks harder, and faster jackhammering will get the job done.
Ella, please fix.
View attachment 497073

Christina @ E&M​

There was a beautiful online model on MFC I used to follow - IFYKYK She looks like this Adobe stock video model - similar eye-shadow and cat-eye liner make-up. Although her other half is European, she appears to have exotic Persian features with a slightly tan complexion compared to the pic on the right (another different generic online pic). More pics of the MFC model that look like Christina that fulfill my fantasy (although this model has more Asian features than Christina). She's fairly young as well, probably mid twenties.
Body: Tall and thin girl. Her body is probably fantastic and lithe, but she's more of a lower mileage girl, at least for my only visit so far.
View attachment 497072

Kiki @ E&M​

Celine @ Sentosa Bay​

View attachment 497079

Eva @ Sentosa Bay​

Face: Pretty face and inviting smile. She may be a little older than I'm used to but she has a alluring vibrancy of a woman's woman.
Repeated
View attachment 497080
You truly believe in the phrase of “sharing or caring “ … I always wish I could consolidate all my reviews for the month but then can’t spare time and remember all the vantage points .. moreover I usually see my regulars ..

But all in all .. kudos to you great work and keep it up so that other newbies can imbibe from you ..👍🏻

Why don't you post in the ad section? Pathetic

@admin yet another ad post in a review
Best part is you quoting it makes it remain here you fucking retard.

Best part of this thread is a 60m gettin cut back and the cuck client being like "thats fine my time has zero value so i love it being disrespected"

Have some self respect my dudes

Previously, I've typed out long-winded reviews that come-off as campy harlequin stories so I'll try to be succinct.
Size of tips fluctuate as I give based on beauty, sensuality, and massage quality (especially for the 60 minutes), not just mileage.
Haven't taken many for the team lately so most of these ladies have been mentioned before, hopefully readers can find some useful info for future decisions.

I'm usually a Semi-Legit / BodyRub guy, but have crossed into Holistic girls again for a bit.
More often I've left unfulfilled more than half the time, so I'll be sticking to Semi-Legit +'s again for a while.

Lynn @ WJT​

Face-Narrow oval Pacific islander, it's been a while since I saw her, but I recall, she has that sultry Viet look in her facial features.
Slight Viet accent, but her English is good. She's on the verge of being a milf but not really giving that C9 or Aunty vibe. Maybe late-thirties.
Body-Thinner frame, but not too skinny which is not my liking so she is sexy to me, nice fake boobs, grabbable ass and long legs. Reminds me of a lot of the type of girls that were at Studio 9 back in its hey-day like Cindy, or original Christine. Actually could be the love-child if Lynda and Nyla magically conceived.
Service-Nice chatty girl as she tries to make the situation comfortable. BLS, a little kitty play but no FIV, CBJ/BBBJ, enthusiastic and enjoyable FS. Has the touch and sensuality. Repeated.
Tipped 120, 60 mins my first time but I think the room rate was high (possibly CAD80?).
Her strong massage almost makes it worth it though. I'm more of a 1 shot guy so I'll be sticking to the 30 min sessions in the future.

Lily @ WJT​

Face-Kinda pretty but a little past her prime, gives vibe of a Chinese Aunty / MILF. Appearance to be in her late forties.
Body-Still in good shape despite her age. If I recall correctly... man-mades and slender silky soft legs. Still pretty sexy.
Massage-Good massage as well, ample strength without having it hurt, so she has experience there. Does nice teasing throughout the session.
Service-Wasn't looking to kiss her as I wasn't that attracted to her facially, she initiates it though so LFK DFK is available, BLS, BBBJ, FS
I just know the total was high much like the previous session with Lynn for the hour. Massages were good though.

Niko @ WJT​

Face-Cute with a good smile. She's probably in her forties as well but her petite frame, and high school tartan skirt makes her feel younger.
Body-Nothing that stands out much, still some boobs, but not full bodied. She's pretty short.
Massage-Nothing to write home about. At least it wasn't just oil spreading, but she tried, not her forté.
Service-Pussy was a little tight , so started slow and gentle, but after a while, she encourages ploughing her more enthusiastically.
She has facial expressions and mannerisms that are very inviting for the main course.
Helps with the towel for the pre and post shower drying, also assists in putting on my shirt and shoes.
No repeat as I was in search of the younger gal I saw in the hall when seeing Lynn. Candy the boss isn't much help in person nor on the phone in identifying who was working that day. Based on research it could be Vivi, or Bella who were mentioned in one of the eSpa/WJT threads.
30min Tipped 100

Face-I like her face a lot, she's got a porcelain doll kind of look of a China girl but with Korean features.
Very nice smile, and as others have mentioned, cute voice, and squeaky sometimes.
Body-My type of body, if she's not natural, I've been fooled, nice set of B's? Others have mentioned negatively that she has no nipples, but I love the innie type; very light pink areolas. She has a nice hourglass figure, I'm usually sporting a chubby as she leads me to her room and ogle her milky white skin, she looks great in a dress. Both in appearance and feel, her skin is soft and silky.
Massage-Decent massage for a holistic spot, I hardly think of it as I'm usually riled up when chatting before the fun stuff.
Service-Cleans her arms and hands of oil before starting the fun, which gives me another opportunity to stare lecherously at her body.
Repeated many times.
A note that KingsVip towels kinda suck, I've seen them drying out in the back before which isn't great during humid weather.

Seen Tiffany and Tina often but they've been well documented. Not many about Tammy so...
Face-Very cute face with authentic smile, big eyes. She's probably around thirty something, but with her polite speech and timid cute voice, she appears younger. Very innocent feel to her.
Body-Nothing that stands out much although she possesses soft breasts which she uses well during the start of the tease. She often does the massage nude right from the start.
Massage-She has a great routine for an hour. She adapts to what I like in terms of strength, and with her petite frame, she still manages to give a thorough massage. She probably works at a legit spa somewhere else, but she keeps it hush hush.
Even when she's still on the massage portion of her routine, she'll graze the boys and big papi, and slide her fingers teasingly along my taint and crack.
Service-This woman shines, maybe she just likes me, but she mentions she appreciates my cleanliness. If you're clean, she'll 'like' you too I imagine. Between all transitions, she'll use napkins and baby-wipes to clean herself and me. She even says she just cleaned her hands and asks if she can touch.
I tell her, she can do whatever she wants to me. Sloppy BJ with lots of BLS and spit. When in the mood, and if she likes you, she may allow CIM but like everything in life and women - YMMV.

Repeated whenever I get the chance, but she only works Wednesdays. This may be the reason why she's not mentioned on the boards as it's difficult to get an appointment with her sometimes.
60minDF=CAD60, tip usually CAD120 and up depending on what she's done that she's more than well deserved. Treat her well, and you will be rewarded.

I would like to add that she likes the spa because of its cleanliness; in my opinion, even after a year since BlackPink opened, it has maintained it's sparkling lustre and shine as if it still were day one - a well kept spa.

She doesn't get discussed much, but probably because of her alter identity. I'm happy with the move to the West since it's closer and wish Ella luck, I will continue to visit often. Jenny, Ocean, Lala, and Elina I've visited a few times.
Face-Bright eyes and lashes, pretty smile. Another mid-thirties gal with that Asian youth that makes you feel you've charmed that cute 20-something bank teller.
Body-Nice big booty, with a great waist to hip ratio, she looks like she's willing and ready to bear my children. Smaller cups (probably B's) that don't match her figure, but nice body all around. Despite being a wider hip girl, she's tight and nothing sagging.
Service-On my first visit, I thought I hit the jackpot when she got into a 69 position; I couldn't stop thinking about that grey skirt pic of her wide ass in my face; she politely said not to go inside with my tongue. I was able to lightly kiss and nuzzle around her nether region. BS, and finishes me off normally as she grinds on my thigh with great eye contact. She said, I can tell you're horny and want to fuck; I thought she was hinting, but alas it's not on her menu. Speaks English well.
Massage-Great firm massage which I did not expect. Has a little bit of Thai stretch and good-old-fashioned Shiatsu. She gave my legs the chicken wing and worked my T-Band well while also starting the tease as access was easy - a very enjoyable sensation when put in that position.
Hattie @ Reynaella
View attachment 493951
Amber @
Shangri-La ?

View attachment 493952

Face-Nice smile, but probably prettier when she was younger; maybe NMCOT ---- her attraction is her sex appeal
Body-Incredibly fit body, Amazing ample bosom and nipples, great legs - even without the heels on the bed. She looks great in a dress with heels on. Well done pair of man-mades.
Massage-I can't remember much of it as my mind was on her body. Her massage was not bad. Communication not an issue.
Service-Chalk it up to bad timing, but was in the mood for a 60 minute relaxing massage and fun when I booked her. Probably not the venue or girl for my expectation. Her phone kept notifying her of something which she said were her dogs on the camera at home, but mid-way through my session, she leaves and comes back and asks if she can shorten my stay. She gave me a reduced rate. Hey a girl has to hustle for more, and I wouldn't have minded it much if it weren't for my motivation going in. Otherwise, a great provider, BLS, and light shaft licks, but no full on BJ, Great body slide cos her assets for that service are fantastic. Kitty play, and light playing of her corn hole while she finished me off.
Originally was supposed to be 60 minutes but changed down to 40 mins to which I agreed. Can' remember the total rate, but it was worth the time.

View attachment 493955

View attachment 493957

Coco @ Vita Vera

Face-Very pretty. I have no idea how old she is, and from my research, some say she could possibly be mid forties, but she looks just over half that.
Body-My type again, creamy white and soft, but not fat or droopy. She has an elegance to her movements which accentuates her feminine body. No features that stand out like an ass or tits; she possess qualities of a graceful Asian woman with a impeccable complexion and youth.
Service-Sensual GFE plus thigh massage; it's erotic with those silky soft legs and kissing, I almost busted too soon. Got into 69 position where she allowed me to Dine At her Y with reckless abandon. I can't remember if she was licking my balls or it was just her chin, but it felt great. With a longer session, I see getting more mileage with her, but I don't speak her language, so my charm will have to be on top of its game. DFK, BS, BLS? DATY
Massage-Nothing that stood out, maybe it was the end of the day and she was tired, I was there for fun and only saw her for 30 minutes since they were technically already closed.
Repeatable, but after trying out the rest of the Vita Vera roster. I hope to get onto Renee's good list, she reminds me of a fairy or an elf. 30minDF=40 BS+=CAD100

View attachment 493956

View attachment 493959

Emma @ Ocean Motion​

She normally works out of EBW, but I'm not able to visit this plaza often due to discretionary reasons. I only manage to sneak into JR and SL on certain days on the other side of the building.
I've seen Kanna a couple times at OCM, for a perfunctory massage and decent BBBJ I like her look a lot, but she needs a little more sensuality. I really like the Latina harem that rotates in and out of here (Melissa, and Mariana who hasn't been on the roster for a while-hopefully she comes back as I visit when I can. Great at riding in cowgirl enthusiastically).

Emma...
Face-Cute nerdy look with an inviting smile, she wore glasses which does add to her allure if that is your thing. She reminds me of that shy girl in school that didn't know she was cute and attractive. She's probably also mid-thirties, but easily could be misjudged as twenty-something due to her mannerisms, petite stature and attire.
Body-Short but cute little package. She was wearing that same light beige tartan skirt (pic to the right) that made her appear younger. She has soft silky skin; I got hard just from her sitting on my back with her inner thighs caressing my waist, it was a memorable sensation. Only minus is she has a little loose skin on her belly.
Service-Sensual GFE as well. Teases throughout the massage by purposely rubbing her snizz on my elbow hanging over the table. She was already aroused when the BS started, she was soaking wet, light rubbing only though, SF2, BLS, DFK.
Rookie mistake that I had another session earlier in the day and didn't reload enough funds, but seemed like there was more available on the table as she seemed to dig me. Will have to repeat and see what happens. English not her strong suit, but we got by. She had a bag of goodies like mouthwash and toiletries, although I did not inquire what else was inside.
Massage-Very thorough and sensual. Not crazy hard, but surprisingly effective, she knows what she's doing. My body came out loose and relaxed. May try to repeat if I can.
60minDF=CAD60 BS+=CAD100
View attachment 493949View attachment 493980

Naomi @ EBW​

Face-Another very cute nerdy appearance. She's definitely in her 20's, mentioned she's in school, and I believe her, she exudes youth. A couple times, she had her glasses off and put them back on with a smile which was endearing to me. Has a round face with Korean features, framed by messy pigtails and large round frames. The second pic alludes to a sultry looking girl, but she's more cute than sexy. It's a great photo though, with lens flare and bokeh.
Body-She has one of the firmest butt and legs I've encountered in my travels. She hasn't had time to workout lately (she says), but I didn't notice, I think she mentioned she likes to run.
Massage-Very strong as she's fit and healthy. She's got some hidden muscle although she presents a smallish frame, she has some weight to her presses, she just needs a little more work on technique; needing more flow and effectiveness of her strokes. I didn't bring it up but she mentioned she's working on her technique and needs more training.
Service-Not sure if she was tired as it was a late appointment, but only allowed light kitty play, but no DATY or FIV on this visit; however she delivered the rejection politely and with a smile. Based on the discussion that day in the EBW thread, I think her kitty was working over-time. She has experience in the biz despite her age, she has worked or works somewhere else out of town. LFK, BS, and a little BLS. I connected well with her; despite lower mileage than I'm used to, I will try to repeat when I can. Communication was no issue, her English is perfect.
60minDF=CAD60 BS=Can't remember if I gave CAD90 or CAD100 (blame it on me being high and inebriated partying at the Keg across the lot)
View attachment 493986View attachment 493987

Bella @ I&U​

I usually see Amanda or Kiki and was trying to be a regular of Hana, but she's now possibly gone back abroad with her BF.
Face-A classic beauty of a woman. She's a little older than advertised, possibly forties but appearance of mid thirties.
The pic on the ad looked like a younger Jessica/Amanda back in her E&M days (I wanted to see her due to the pic) She doesn't look like Jessica/Amanda though, prettier but older. For some reason, I was expecting a taller girl, just an observation and not really a negative.
Body-Midsized body, not slender, but not fat. Nice big naturals (I think). Maybe she was on the rag, but she kept her panties on, which I wouldn't mind as I can go without DATY or kitty play, but I'd recommend she not wear granny panties. She should try something more arousing.
Massage-Good massage, you can tell she has experience here. It was very firm, and didn't think she was just going through a routine, she actually took her time and repeated over areas that needed more attention and worked some day old knots I've had sitting endlessly at a desk.
Service-She was very sensual throughout the massage so kept the eroticism up the whole time, so it didn't take me long to turn over from the tease. A little language barrier so wasn't sure if she was telling me her service is Dongguan, or she is from Dongguan. Upon that, she encouraged me to feel and suck on her tits, we transitioned again when she ordered me to kip up my hips as she slide her thighs under my ass. A very common move I'm sure. Ellie @ Elevate first introduced me back at Flirt Chesswood back in the day. We shared the view of a hot dog repeatedly sliding and between her milky mammories. A great sight as she's pretty and her moans of encouragement helped goad my juice onto her fun bags. LFK, BLS, and shaft licking, but no full on BJ, Titty fuck.
View attachment 493944
Thanks for the reviews boss! I always thought BlackPink Wellness was semi? They PM me to say no FS or CBJ. Did you get it first time or how many visits later?

na i called and asked. tiffany said she has left for good. but wont tell me where she went lol
Maybe she went back to the other spas she worked for before.. maybe under a different name now? But stil doesn’t make any sense.. She was 50% owner..

Last edited:
Not sure. Maybe there might be dispute or she might have opened her own?

Lynn @ WJT​

Lily @ WJT​

Niko @ WJT​

30min Tipped 100

Repeated many times.

Hattie @ Reynaella
View attachment 493951
Amber @
Shangri-La ?

View attachment 493952

View attachment 493955

View attachment 493957

Coco @ Vita Vera

View attachment 493956

View attachment 493959

Emma @ Ocean Motion​

Emma...
60minDF=CAD60 BS+=CAD100
View attachment 493949View attachment 493980

Naomi @ EBW​

View attachment 493986View attachment 493987

Bella @ I&U​

View attachment 493944
Emma @OM? I know she works at EBW by the name Emma and GRW as Ella. I did not know she works in OM as Emma. WHat days she works there? No FS on menu?

Shoutbox
  1. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  2. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, ABBY, AMY & SUKI: Mimi , small short new girl, Naughty, slim, from Vietnam, B cup, wild , always smiling, can do whatever you like . Bbbj , pu**y slide , cfk , back door may be avail, Rim *New Girl SELINA, is a short curvy & cute Vietnamese girl, 5’1” & 110 Lbs, new to the business. She provides conservative
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  5. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn girl and Asian girl in today &Persian/Turkish girl (Jasmine) will be back this Wednesday Friday Saturday
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean
  9. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty lover’s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & SARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, with a full set of services to delight you.
  15. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Selina 30’s slime and young Yuki 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and young student Vivian 25’s are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo 🌸Aletta 🌸Kim 🌸Mel 🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Camila🌸Carly ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. Lily Spa:
    Phoenix blossom Spa is so great that it has two ShoutBox ads!
  23. vasia1977:
    Ocean
  24. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl LISA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, PREET, MONIKA, KIRAN, NIMRAT 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy 🌸Yoyo🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Tory ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany 🌸Rebecca ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups Naturally Curved Body With Nice Tight Sexy Ass ☎️647-446-0886
  30. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is NEW Today. Details later... AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. SARA: young, petite small body, very sweet JAPANESE honey. Strong massage, bbbj, Best GFE!
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Lily, Young , Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  33. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  35. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: PHOENIX & HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  36. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Midi ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky ,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plent
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
  47. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Coco, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Valentina🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Alisa🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. FAYE: is A SEXY Cambodian busty babe, DD Cups, curvy body, good at deep bbbj, cim, cof, gfe
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator