Spanish 101

Alessandro

Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting the Pimsleur Program all 3 levels-- PM me
Cheap :D

When I negotiate with a SG, I do it swifty. I approach her and whisper in her ear "Es cien OK?" If she replies "Si" we instantly go into her associated hotel and I get a session that generally involves her keeping her top on, sex in one position (usually missionary). Since I rarely cum while wearing a condom, my sessions mostly end with a hand job, which I ask for towards the end of the session (but hopefully before the first knock) "Feenish con mano?".

But I would guess, from my own experiences, that only somewhere between 10% to 20% of SGs in TJ will accept 100 pesos ($9 equivalent) for a basic session from an Americano. However, making that initial low offer sets the table well for negotiations. SGs aren't insulted by a 100 pesos offer since it is a common fee paid by Mexican nationals. The very few SGs that "ACTED" insulted I could count using the fingers on only one hand.

Most that decline my initial lowball offer will give a counter offer, usually requesting $20. I will generally nod (for her wallmates to see) but will again whisper my counter offer in her ear... "Sin ropa, tres posiciones y sexo oral es OK por dos cientos pesos". It is important to whisper low enough so that her neighbors cannot hear - then she will be more inclined to accept an offer that might be considered low. With this counter offer I close with about half of the great lookers and nearly all of the SGs that have lesser appearances.

Nearly all of the costliest SGs will accept 250p to 300p ($23 to $27 equivalent) for this "full service" request.

I've been to both VivaMex and Azteca. I prefer VivaMex.

All I need is the translation for a cherry on top(kidding). Can anyone else provide the current price of extras on street girls? I am trying to get as much mileage(carnal) on the trip as possible. I am hoping it will be a great week. I will double the number of women I have slept with in my life this week at least.

Any recomendations on non-sexual?/sensual massage spots?
I have heard recomendations for two:
Azteca and Vivamex.

Thanks all.

Excellent Supergato, Thank you.

Thats the stuff not found on any Spanish language CD's. Maybe there is money to be made on a Monger spanish CD HAHA

The basic price the street girl offers is for one positioned, clothed, sometimes a covered BJ. Anything else is extra. Sometimes kissing/fondling/sucking breasts are not included in the base price. You should negotiate for it before you get to the room. Others here may let you know the going rate since I deal mostly with bar girls when I'm in TJ. However, the street girls in the alley are a lot like the door girls of Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa and their pricing/service levels are similar.

So you will need to know some spanish to get more than what the girls will give you for $15-20.

Sexo completo = this means complete sex and the implication is a bj and sex until you pop or you run out of time.

Sin ropa = without clothes
Sexo oral = oral sex
Sexo oral sin condŁŽn = oral sex without condom
Muchas posiciones = many positions
Besos con lengua = kisses with tongue [good luck with that. many won't, and and for those who do many have really stanky breath. Others will have industrial strength mouthwash that should kill anything. Try not to think about how many cocks have been in her mouth.]
Queiro venir en tu boca = I want to come in your mouth [this is not standard fare either]
Sexo anal = Anal sex [many won't go there, those that do will definitely want additional money]

I will be there for 6 days, bringin $500 and hoping to get as many satisfying trips out of it as I can. Including one or two massages.

Cheers

Mongers,

Thanks for the detailed responses. I am not as worried about delaing with the bar girls as much as the street girls. I have just read that the street girls once you get them in the hotel will not provide 100% or not undress durring bj etc. I just want to know how to say multiple positions, bj, dfk?, anal? what is your experience on the last two? If a girl is willing to DFK is it safe? What pereceneforum.xxxe of girls will even go for anal.

Thanks guys

Bzzzzt. You just said, "I am you are/he is/she is Tony." There are two verbs in Spanish meaning "to be" and that sentence had both.

Both Ser (Soy, Eres, Es, Somos, Son) and Estar (Estoy, Estas, Esta, Estamos, Estan) are verbs that mean "to be". The difference is Estar tends to be "temporary" and Ser is "permanent". "Estoy boracho" means "I am drunk" indicating it is a temporary condition. You will eventually sober up. Estar also is used with location. "Estamos en Mexico" means "we are in Mexico."

"Soy Tony" means "I am Tony." Because your name is a permanent condition. You will always be Tony. It is your name. It is permanent. You also always use Ser when talking about time (even though could be considered temporary). So you'd say "Es la una" to say "It is one o'clock" or "Son las dos" for "It is two o'clock" (or any other time >1).

The other way to tell someone your name is "Me llamo Tony." Literally, that means "I call myself Tony" and it follows the same structure as the question "ŲŸComo se llama?" which is roughly "What do you call yourself?"

It sounds complicated if you've not studied any Spanish at all, but the good news is once you understand how the verbs, nouns and adjectives work in Spanish is is pretty consistent. Most verbs conjugate the same way and but there are a few irregular verbs that you just need to memorize. Spanish also differs from English in that there is the concept of familiar and formal verbs. ŲŸComo se llama? is the formal way of asking someone their name. ŲŸComo te llamas?" is the familiar. Usually, you start with the formal and once you get to know someone, the familiar is used. It is sort of like calling someone "sir" versus "dude". In Mexico, generally, you can refer to those younger than you with the familiar -- especially in situations like the bars of TJ, but you show respect for older people by always using the formal. If you're dealing with cops or other authority figures, always use the formal.

The other good news is most of the language lessons start with the converstational "hi, how are you?" "where are you from type?" dialog and you don't need to get into irregular verbs, posessive or reflexive verbs and all that other stuff. You can also find podcasts online with introductory Spanish phrases.

You can google phrases like "Mexican Spanish phrases" or variations to find some of the slang terms and there are other monger boards that have sections on cover vocabulary for the monger in detail. Not sure how mpnet likes external links, but this page has a list of phrases that might come in handy in talking to chicas in TJ [except the payment terms, as it is a page about romantic phrases] http://www.learn-spanish.com.mx/spanish-phrases/romantic-spanish-phrases/

You need to be careful using slang terms on two fronts: 1) it might be slang for another country and not familiar to Mexicans or 2) it might be really offensive (even to a working girl). In the beginning err on the side of being clinical in body parts versus using slang. There is also some words like "leche" which mean "milk" in every day conversation, but it means spoo when you're in bed with a chica. You don't want to freak out if you see massageplanete con leche on the breakfast menu, and if the chica is asking for leche in the room, she doesn't want you to run down to the Oxxo for a carton of milk.

Like Fireballs said, all but the girls who just got off the bus from the country will know a little English and will ask you your name, where you're from, etc. The may not have a clue how you answer, just as you may not understand them if they answer in Spanish. They'll know the basics "sucky fucky" and condom [condŁŽn in Spanish] use. No means no in both languages. "Sucky no condŁŽn?" will get your request across. And the girls will know numbers, of course. A good mesero [remember to tip] can also act as translator to close the deal with the girl. The girls at Adelita, Chicago Club and Hong Kong deal with Americans (Canadians and others from around the world) who don't speak a word of Spanish OR English. Some of the girls speak English really well. In other words, enjoy yourself and don't worry about the language barrier. Sex is the international language.

I've found in my travels anywhere in the world, the people do appreciate you at least try to speak their language, if nothing more than being polite like "hello" "goodbye" "thank you" "excuse me".

You can go to school for years and not learn mongering Spanish you might pick up in a few weekends in Mexico. They didn't teach me slang terms for body parts at school. I use the sessions with the girls to improve my Spanish skills both when I'm having a drink and talking about whatever, and in the bedroom. I will point to a body part and ask her how to say the word in Spanish. Many of the girls want to learn a little English too so it can be a playful game. She'll better her marketing skills knowing US slang for what her customers want.

I love the saying- " CHICA LA VIDA ALEGRA" ; girl who;s life is music+party you say a lot about em and It breaks down the "whore" label....u ? :)

99zeros, thats a common question and good one for all the non spanish speaking mongers. It always help to know some phrases in a foreign language.
Fireballs has given you broad based advice which will help you in general.

Apart from that, I am just taking this opportunity "to educate" the rest of the Mongers like Brant, SMD, Burt, Sampson et all, so that they become "good" mongers :)

Common phrases in Spanish. I WOULD REQUEST THE SPANISH SPEAKING MONGERS To assist with this. I can think of the firebrand Amigomio and others who are the Mexican cultural sophisticates. What we need here is plain simple spanish. We need to put in English like spelling so pronunciation is easlier. Please give the easier and local TJ version of Spanish. I stand to be corrected below. Pronunciation is the biggest challenge in Spanish or any language

1. What is your name : Como Se llama, pronounce (Como say yama)
My name is Tony: Estoy Es Toneee

2. How are you ? Como Estas
I am fine or very fine: Bien or Muy Bien (Beeane or Moooy Beeane)

Come on guys get on with more and lets practicse some Spanish, the new generation language !

I'm not sure of a good Spanish guide. I would just suggest going to the bookstore and picking the one you like best. I understand Pimsleur Spanish is pretty good where they give you 30 recorded lessons to follow without the drills. You could download a few lessons off Limewire or one of those music downloading free services, and if you like it you can buy it from Ebay or some place like that.

It's always nice to know as much Spanish as possible, but really it's not necessary. Many of the waiters, taxi drivers, TJ cops, and especially hotel clerks speak English. A good many sex workers also speak at least a little English, and if your that concerned you can always ask a waiter in the bar to find you a English speaking chica, and most will gladly do it for a small tip of your buying a drink for her, and tipping him. Adelitas, Chicago Club, and Hong Kong will at least have a few girls who speak at least fair English, but again it's not necessary.

And for SGs ( street girls) who charge $20 dollars to start, you don't need to speak Spanish at all. Either you or she will say "fucky-sucky" and upstairs you go. Of course it's going to get a little tricky when you want more services and she wants $10 more You might just learn to count 100 in Spanish and you'll be OK, you could even skip the in between numbers and could to 100 by 10s if your in a hurry, and you'll be ok.

But again you really don't need to know any Spanish to have a good time in TJ, but since your visiting it's also good to study the language, but don't sweat it if you don't learn too much.

Alta Vista is also great for reading different languages including Spanish and you can practice on it.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hola!

I will making my cherry trip to TJ on January 13th. I will be there on business for the week, and hope to make three trips while I am there.

I am sure that this comes up once a week here, but can someone point me to a quality guide to the spanish language for the purposes of dealing with club girls and street girls. I have read time and time again to demand what you expect up front, but lack the ability in Spanish.

I appreaciate any help.

~99Zeros

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  3. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    At 1536 Warden Avenue šŸ’žšŸ’–šŸ’‹šŸ’Thursday, ā™„ MichellešŸ’‹šŸ’‹ for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... . šŸŒ¹šŸ“³ 647 346-8086šŸ“³
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ā¤šŸ”“at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5šŸ’‹ā£šŸ’‹Thursday, šŸ’–šŸ’‹ Jenny,šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ average body, tall and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with amazing finish+ Tammy, ā¤ ā˜Žļø 647 352-1588ā˜Žļø
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  7. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore šŸ‘good service šŸ‘sexy hot girlā¤ļøšŸ’‹ booking now !šŸ’‹ā¤ļøā˜Žļø416-669-8508 get more information ā˜€ļø
  8. Withme_Spa:
    šŸ’˜šŸ’‹at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east šŸ’žā£šŸ’„Thursday ā£šŸ’– Ruby, šŸ’‹šŸ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, professional treatment and wonderful finish. šŸ’‹šŸ’ž Lucy, šŸ’˜beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. šŸ’‹ Jessica, šŸ’–average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ā¤ Nancy, šŸ’‹šŸ’‹curvy body, very popular Vietnamese girl. Great service ! šŸ’‹šŸ’ÆšŸ”‹416 297-7488šŸ”‹
  9. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  10. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøMariašŸŒøSusanšŸŒøIsabellašŸŒøTinašŸŒøCassy ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  11. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. šŸ’œYOYOšŸ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøLunašŸŒøLulušŸŒøValentina ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  13. ASPA:
    š—§š—›š—Øš—„š—¦š——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: Fox, Coco & š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹[/color] šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø FOX is 26 years old with 34Cā€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦šŸ«¦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  15. Hollywood_Spa:
    šŸ’˜šŸ’„a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100šŸ’‹šŸ’žā£Thursday, šŸ’–šŸ’ž Cindy,šŸ’‹ abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service..šŸ’žšŸ’‹ Gaga,šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. šŸ’ÆšŸ’‹ šŸ“±416 222-5554šŸ“±
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .ā˜Žļø4379857899šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļø
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,šŸ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļø
  18. lemon_tree:
    šŸ’›šŸ’‹ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201šŸ’«šŸ’„ā£Thursday, New ! ā£ā¤ Vivian,šŸ’‹šŸ’‹ beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish šŸ’Æā¤ Lisa, small build šŸ’˜ šŸ“ž 647 348-2899šŸ“ž
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33ā€ booty
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named MaryšŸ’‹LisašŸ’‹CocošŸ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quicklyšŸ‘šŸ’‹Please contact 9052375885šŸ’‹ or SMS 4163565876šŸ’‹
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. See You Health Center:
    LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø5ā€™ 1ā€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, CIM ā€Ø šŸ„‘CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  23. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ SukišŸ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25ā€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30ā€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative servicešŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  26. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  27. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  28. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa šŸ’‹ good service hot body ā¤ļøā¤ļø booking now ! 416-669-8508
  29. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ļ¼‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including LisašŸ’‹TiffanyšŸ’‹AmyšŸ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from ChinašŸ‡ØšŸ‡³TaiwanšŸ‡øšŸ‡¬KoreašŸ‡°šŸ‡·If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885šŸ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹2 girls šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeā˜Žļø416-817-3366šŸ‘ nice girl Luna šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprisešŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ā¤ļøYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  31. Lily Spa:
    ā¤ļø KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs ā¤ļø Lily Spa ā¤ļø 2190 McNicoll ā¤ļø Scarborough ā¤ļø M1V 5M2 ā¤ļø (647) 531-8288 ā¤ļø
  32. Aqua Health Centre:
    šŸ˜Š Lily and Wendy are available today! šŸ˜Š Wednesday slow relaxing massage šŸ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West šŸ˜Š At Keele Subway Station šŸ˜Š High Park area šŸ˜Š 647-343-6851 šŸ˜Š
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 5 hot brown girls today šŸŒø ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Cema:
    Nova
  35. Cema:
    Nova
  36. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  37. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: CocošŸ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøClaire šŸŒøKim šŸŒøChristina šŸŒøAkame šŸŒøAletta ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. šŸ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  42. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  43. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5ā€™7ā€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøEmily šŸŒøTina šŸŒøIsabella ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  45. ASPA:
    Wednesday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5ā€™3ā€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  46. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    SusanšŸ’• new Colombian girl .she is 5ā€™4ā€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chestsšŸ„‘ CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  47. See You Health Center:
    JudyšŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5ā€™2ā€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons šŸ„‘SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ā˜Žļø416-988-2950
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5ā€™3ā€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  49. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜ŽļøCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5ā€™4ā€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator