Emma, new Indian lady

This thread reminds one of the Sasha thread. The same Sasha/Olivia who is now in Calgary waking up to the reality that suckers may be born every day, but most of those suckers don't become regular customers, and that most of them don't have the funds to sustain an unsustainable business model. We need a section for providers titled Wake Up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

180 basic happy massage is a steep ask. Not sure that level of pricing will sustain a health fan base, but who knows.
I am sure I won’t be taking part. Sorry.

my opinion only.

No kidding.. more self delusion. Typical when 2 or 3 posters wax poetic about someone's good looks. Seriously, providers like Wendy and Sunny are more attractive in my books. Personal Services business is about empathy, connection and 2 ways attraction and kindness. These newbies come and go.

180 basic happy massage is a steep ask. Not sure that level of pricing will sustain a health fan base, but who knows.
I am sure I won’t be taking part. Sorry.

my opinion only.
I'm with ya, buddy! Too rich for my blood! I'm sure she'll find a few suckers and more power to her!

Yep I was thinking of seeing her, she is close to me, but I wont at those prices either and to be honest, I won't see her if her prices go back down.

Well, I guess since this thread is totally derailed (like most, lol!) it goes back to what Albertaman keeps harping- money! Supply and demand. Inflation. My thoughts are (OMG! Here I go assuming again!) that she is tired of the pervert horn-dogs wanting cheap extras (whatever the extras may be...) so she's jacked the advertised price up high enough to get rid of the riff-raff- or at least make a ton of money off them until they find another, cheaper lady to harass. She has a faithful, trustworthy, generous bunch of regulars and she's happy and she's saying "fuck off" to the horn-dogs. And if you happen to be a favoured client, you probably pay a lower price. I think the same could be presumed about Callingwood Lily regarding higher-than-market pricing.

Derailed? The post is about Emma still and her rates. How is that derailing? Your guess work may be correct and of course it could be totally wrong. Maybe it is just about having an opinion of herself that she believes warrants above market fees. She is entitled to that and clients are entitled to not see her anymore - all of this is, to me, point on about discussing a provider.

There really isn't "above market" or "below market" pricing. All pricing is included in the market for goods and services. Consumers seek their own optimal value equation based on pricing presented to them by suppliers. At $180 for a basic massage and HE, Emma's pricing would be considered nearing the top end of the pricing structure, and there are many reasons why a supplier would use pricing like that. They might offer a more premium product/experience and want to offer it to fewer customers at a higher price. Whether the service is actually premium in nature and "deserving" of the price will be determined by the number of customers that opt in.

What determines how "premium" a service is in the happy ending massage business? A bunch of things including the types of services provided, the appearance of the provider, the length of the session, the ambiance of the location, and so on.

I tend to stay in the middle or average pricing end of the spectrum, seeking the best value I can find for about $120/session including HE. So, Emma's pricing structure is above me, and I have no problem with that. It's her business. Based on pics and reports, she's physically beautiful, but that's not a strong enough consideration for me to pay the extra. For some of you, it might be, and there ya go. I'm more concerned with individual chemistry and sensuality. But, for me, being retired, I also face the hard facts of budget limitations, and it is what it is.

A) if you think the ladies are ever going to join and post/interact here again, well forget about it.
B) supply/demand means, as stated, no one should be surprised. new/old customers, doesn't matter. we're the demand, not the supply. in any business we'd be doing the same thing, let alone if we had to touch dicks for it.
C) we should never be telling these ladies how to do their business. We try to tell them what hours to keep, what to charge, how to 'do it right'... we're all just selfish pricks looking for our own ideal situation. they are looking for their ideal situation to meet their goals. Share your opinion on her service, please. Tell us if its worth the increases, for you. Otherwise, we're all just shooting ourselves in the foot here.

we should never be telling these ladies how to do their business.
But we are always telling them what we think of their business- we let the wallet do the talking! We don't like them the wallet says "No". We like them- for whatever combinations of qualities- including price- the wallet says, "Yes".

What about this post's lately are? About price increase?. Yes. She knows what another places charge for that kind services. Question, is she charge more
than ;Molly ($200) ,more than ($180) Sunny, Winky,Mia,Daisy,Lara and all your favorite ladys - No.
All your upset is because she jack the price. She doing the same things as many providers and starting build regular. Already I see ,some of you, give up on her .I believe she like that. She is so busy. Maybe you think, she lowering price . I don't think. She know market prices.
If you have another providers (therapist) with good skills for lower price, let you go. Make sense for me.
I remember a few years ago, H-extra was for $20,what is now. Lately I went to well know Southside place and what they ask
me. $80 massage +$40 he+$40topless+$40 clothes off+$$$$more for extra service. I give up.
Finally, My post is not support Emma.
Maybe she'll be gone,that's normal. People come, people go. If you didn't like her,stop booking. End of the story.

I find it pretty silly when comparisons of the new provider are made with Molly or Sunny. And then we are informed that the new providers' clothes stay on. . People have whipped up the delusion and now scrambling to provide meaning to that delusion. No different than the Sasha / Olivia debacle. So the ones defending the new silliness, why don't you go and spend the money and write the glowing reviews?

Hope XP doesn't decide to charge me 180 for an hour after reading this junk.

Are talking about therapeutic massage or relaxing +service.
Sorry , but this thread not giving me any good advice and answers.
Is just developing more problems and will start to verbal fights. I pass. Thanks

No way they will. That business has a large staff and needs the volume they generate from their value equation. Their doors would barely open at $180/hr, and they know it. Wendy and Linda already know they're at the limit of their base pricing, holding the line as tight as they can while doing some renos on XP and keeping TT a slightly more premium experience. Their business objectives are completely different than a home-based provider that can accept a lower volume thanks to much lower overhead costs. They also know that outfits like KLMT will spring up in no time with defecting staff if they reduce their volume of customers. The commercial space the KLMT is at is ridiculously poor, I can't imagine their overhead is terrible. Driving ingress/egress is terrible and it's not really exposed to the main streets the way the developer probably thought it was. KLMT might survive there as they drive traffic through kijiji and word-of-mouth (aka, this place) and not on drive-by business. XP's frontage exposure is terrible, but they've built a hopping business based on repeat customers and an excellent value equation.

What I have learned from this thread:

-Emma chooses to charge$120.00/hr, to new clients, for a one hour massage. Nothing else.
-Emma charges $180.00/hr for the same massage c/w a clothed “fun” ending.
-Emma chooses to continue charging her preferred clients $70.00/hr for the same massage service. (Base, no fun at the end)
-Unsure where the cutoff is between preferred and new. (She would know I guess)
-Comparisons between Emma’s $180.00 service and Sunny’s differ by the amount of clothing worn at the same price point.
-Emma feels this price adjustment for new clients is justified, regardless If we do or not.

-MassageRook still feels the existing padding in his own wallet is not enough to soften the blow of a $120.00, massage only, ass kicking, and will choose to stretch his massage budget out as far as possible……..unless he gets a Lotto-Max style of raise.

This synopsis is in no way bashing Emma and her preferred pricing. Just bringing many comments together into one area. If I am wrong, please correct me as needed.

No way they will. That business has a large staff and needs the volume they generate from their value equation. Their doors would barely open at $180/hr, and they know it. Wendy and Linda already know they're at the limit of their base pricing, holding the line as tight as they can while doing some renos on XP and keeping TT a slightly more premium experience. Their business objectives are completely different than a home-based provider that can accept a lower volume thanks to much lower overhead costs. They also know that outfits like KLMT will spring up in no time with defecting staff if they reduce their volume of customers. The commercial space the KLMT is at is ridiculously poor, I can't imagine their overhead is terrible. Driving ingress/egress is terrible and it's not really exposed to the main streets the way the developer probably thought it was. KLMT might survive there as they drive traffic through kijiji and word-of-mouth (aka, this place) and not on drive-by business. XP's frontage exposure is terrible, but they've built a hopping business based on repeat customers and an excellent value equation.

My reference to XP possibly charging me 180/hr was a tongue in cheek statement. They are far too astute as business people to do something that silly. The stability of the XP brand is built around treating clients respectfully and with consistency. They greet you with a smile every time. And I can think of no reason to stay for anything less than 90 minutes every time.

The Emma pricing makes me think of gas station price hikes.
Once in a while a rouge station will throw a $0.09/litre price hike up the flagpole close to a long weekend. When no one salutes, they bring it back in line, and the status quo is equalized.
Will this happen with Emma? That is a crystal ball I don’t have access to.

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💞a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋❣Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...💗 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💞 Lisa, small build, 👌💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs
  3. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, LULU & New Vietnamese girl MOON. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🎈 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💃👄Sunday,💋💘 Yoyo, 💞small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ❣🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Jessy 30’s slime open mind and young cute Ivy with curves body open mind , sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  9. Lulu1980:
    Jessica and Lisa 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  10. Lulu1980:
    Angela .Tiffany and Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Petite Chinese May, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  12. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: ADA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ ADA is An absolutely GORGEOUS young Chinese girl, slim with nice breasts. This rare beauty is sure to drive you wild. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  13. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  14. bigboss:
    Please fix the Toronto Forums
  15. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples..
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIA, SHAYLA(After 7pm) & TIFFANY.. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & PETITE Vietnamese
  19. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: CHANEL, TINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ *New, first day! CHANEL is young, stands 5’3” & weighs a slim 100 Lbs with nice large natural D Cups. Crystal has long sexy legs, a pretty face, great massage, and very versatile sevices. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim, nice curves
  20. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style 🥑 Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo 30’s with 36DD and young cute Sophia slime, sweet Ella and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    We have 3 hot Vietnamese girls on duty Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 Lucy🥑 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type ☎️647-446-0886
  23. kenwong649:
    New site: www.viplove19.com
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal, needy and at time a little mischievous , she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  27. Lulu1980:
    Angela and Tiffany Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  28. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at ALICE SPA, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898: Alice spa today has 3 girls: AMY, dance instructor from Taiwan , petite slim firm body , short , B cup , firm natural titis , pretty face, super play good, available all service. VIVI, beautiful face French/Vietnamese mix, ex-model, tall, long legs, sexy butt & brown skin. Can do FS in different and difficult positions, very cooperative. Passionate, CRISTAL: half Indian/half Chinese, petite, firm body, brown skin, C cup, sexy
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Petite Chinese May, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working today; new Japanese girl Amanda, Jenny, Hatti, Victoria, Ella, Queenie, Elina (students girl) @6262 hwy 7 until #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☘️☘️ Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☘️Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  33. See You Health Center:
    Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Including BBBJ, CIM & SF2 🥑🥑 Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  35. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & KAT, then MICHELLE(at 4PM). 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun.. KAT is young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  37. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  39. kenwong649:
    New Site www.viplove19.com
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ Eva & Lina Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    Today: MOON, MALIYA, SANA, MIA, PALYA PEARL, SARIKA, KIRAN, ANGEL,
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, LILY & TIFFANY. EVENING: ELLIS 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LILY is a beautiful slim Thai lady, petite with C Cups & a nice medium sized ass.
  46. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: CANDY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ CANDY is an attractive Chinese girl, mid 20’s, 167Cms & 110 Lbs with D Cups and very versatile menu. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services. New VICTORIA
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, new sweet young Hanna 22’s and sexy Coco, young fun Tina with curve body open mind and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Doing you a favor:
    4 hands massage/30 minutes only $70 Until august 31st. At IU Wellness and Beauty Center..... 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B.
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘,Nancy professional super Thai deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹🌹 New girls big boobs 36DDD Nancy and Vicky sexy body nice girls petite awesome body slide hot service 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator