Independent Girls in Mumbai 2

Urvi ending 2563 Malad 6k2
Thank @zi_vish_the_venom for sharing the contact. Had read lots fav reviews and had big expectations. So fixed her up on WA. She responded immediately seems frindly in WA. Had to postpone due to gudi padva and finally caled her up if she is available on sunday but she said no sunday but saturday she is available. I was ok with saturday and today morning she pinged me if i can meeet at 5. Since she satays in malad i said ok lets meet kandivali. She doe snot meet at samadhan as she is regular there with he bf she said. Hence though tof goin to springinn.
Reached location at 4.30 she had kept me update when she had started from home and reached by around 4.45.
First look she is around 5,3 wheatish complexion and slim. She was wearing a midi.
I could guess from the first look that she is not young. which turne dout to be true whe i was talking to her.
Nywas checked in the hotel. smller rooms and i did not like the room as such since samadhan is such a nice hotel i am used to.
nwys she had aske dme to carry wiskey she dirnks signature. so had a bottle and a few pakoras. We got talking. She is good communicator.
Now this is what she said. she is a widower. she has 2 sone elder is 20 and younger is 14. As I could guess she must be close to 37 to 40. Some of he FR are misleading in forum.
We started drinks. easy conversation went for a while. finally we got freshed and she took off her clothes. tits are saggy and tummy has stretch marks. DFK was normal not too deep but lip sucking. I could guess that she is not a horny women but a pro and can act. nyws i wantedt o enjoy so went for DATYA. normal no smell pussy she was wet. she relaly liked it. put on condie and started in missy. now he pussy is loose and she was not expecting that i would pump her for this long. she was a lil tired and said itne der to koi nahi tikta. got her on top and she humped me for a while. she kept asking me to finsinsh so we can do second. So relased.
second round we had more drinks. cuddled was not soo intesne. got her to do BBJ. she did for a while but not someting i would remeber for long time thought. Finaly again pumper he rin missy then doggy and then again asked her to com eon top. SHe pumped me from top trying to make sure i release ASAP.
I obliged did not want to make her tired.
paid her 6k. she kept insisting for a tip and i thought of lets just giver her thought she did not deserve. so gave her 500 tip and left.
So in end, it was okish expereince. the earlier FR are misleading she is older bu tlooks ok in clothes not fat but lean.
She is not worth more than 4k2. and she is not new in busines i could feel. she is definatly been a pro.
repeat-no
pic - search in forum. she di dnot allow me to click a selfie.

Urvi is 50 percent this pic and olderScreenshot_20240321-155941.jpg

don't send me DM. only message me in forum. I won't respond to inbox. you can also contact me on Eddies and LK's Discord

Hello fellow peeps,
I am planning to go NL as I am not getting proper contacts from fellow members.
Please tell me where is exactly NL ? Which building? Please provide info in details.
My budget 4 to 5k.
Thanx

Sent from my M2101K7BI using Tapatalk

FR
Pinky 1388 navi mumbai.

Met this girl right now through an agent that I have been connected for a while.

Very service oriented. Had her for 2 sessions. Tried missionary, WOT, doggy, great BJ. Enjoys the session. I’m not much of a DFK guy. So didn’t push her for that.

Damage 6k/2 plus hotel room.
Looks 7
Figure 8
Bj - 9
Wir - sure but not super soon.

Willing to share where I got my contact in exchange of younger chicks that are very keen on service post I vet the contact.
Hello bro
Can you share details i will DM you as well

Urvi ending 2563 Malad 6k2
Thank @zi_vish_the_venom for sharing the contact. Had read lots fav reviews and had big expectations. So fixed her up on WA. She responded immediately seems frindly in WA. Had to postpone due to gudi padva and finally caled her up if she is available on sunday but she said no sunday but saturday she is available. I was ok with saturday and today morning she pinged me if i can meeet at 5. Since she satays in malad i said ok lets meet kandivali. She doe snot meet at samadhan as she is regular there with he bf she said. Hence though tof goin to springinn.
Reached location at 4.30 she had kept me update when she had started from home and reached by around 4.45.
First look she is around 5,3 wheatish complexion and slim. She was wearing a midi.
I could guess from the first look that she is not young. which turne dout to be true whe i was talking to her.
Nywas checked in the hotel. smller rooms and i did not like the room as such since samadhan is such a nice hotel i am used to.
nwys she had aske dme to carry wiskey she dirnks signature. so had a bottle and a few pakoras. We got talking. She is good communicator.
Now this is what she said. she is a widower. she has 2 sone elder is 20 and younger is 14. As I could guess she must be close to 37 to 40. Some of he FR are misleading in forum.
We started drinks. easy conversation went for a while. finally we got freshed and she took off her clothes. tits are saggy and tummy has stretch marks. DFK was normal not too deep but lip sucking. I could guess that she is not a horny women but a pro and can act. nyws i wantedt o enjoy so went for DATYA. normal no smell pussy she was wet. she relaly liked it. put on condie and started in missy. now he pussy is loose and she was not expecting that i would pump her for this long. she was a lil tired and said itne der to koi nahi tikta. got her on top and she humped me for a while. she kept asking me to finsinsh so we can do second. So relased.
second round we had more drinks. cuddled was not soo intesne. got her to do BBJ. she did for a while but not someting i would remeber for long time thought. Finaly again pumper he rin missy then doggy and then again asked her to com eon top. SHe pumped me from top trying to make sure i release ASAP.
I obliged did not want to make her tired.
paid her 6k. she kept insisting for a tip and i thought of lets just giver her thought she did not deserve. so gave her 500 tip and left.
So in end, it was okish expereince. the earlier FR are misleading she is older bu tlooks ok in clothes not fat but lean.
She is not worth more than 4k2. and she is not new in busines i could feel. she is definatly been a pro.
repeat-no
pic - search in forum. she di dnot allow me to click a selfie.
Hello bro
Can you please share her details

FR on SP bhayander,

Thanks to Rakesh bhai who has given me the number of this SP (not from this group).

So action started, i have gone to his hotel & he showed me variety of girls and bhabhis pictures, and i selected. After selection he told me to be in the AC room for about 20 minutes & i was drinking and then she arrived.

She was almost 60 percent of the pic. Bengali girl slim and handful boobs wow. Did BJ for 10 minutes and after that Wot .. she came.. as i was not feeling anything when my jonny was inside her. Then tried carry fuck which was awesome and then doggy and i came.
She was ready for 2nd round but i denied because of very very loose pussy after that she told for BJ and CiM for 2nd round and i did for almost 15 minutes and came...2nd round was ok ok for me

Attitude - awesome
Body - light weight ( for people interested in carry fuck )
Boobs - Normal

Damage - 3k for 2 + 100 for condom towel guy.

Total - 3100 with hotel

Only for cheap and quick fuck

Also for full night Hotel offers.. 7k for 4 shorts.
Can you share hotel details bro

Hello guy, good morning 🌄 🌄 🌞 🌄 🌞 🌞 🌄 🌄 today is happy Sunday and i have excellent family pack offer for you all so get hot housewife experience at very low cost 🙏🙏😔😔

Today my mommy and her sister, i e, my mausi have come to Mumbai to do paid fun.☹️☹️ They are very busty and have good fleshy figure.😭😭 But they very poor, so they are into this lifestyle for financial support . 😓😓😥😥They do nice dfk and will treat you like a gentleman. 😔😔 My mom is heavy duty lady and she is also ready to let you cum inside her because she is very safe.

They charge 2000 Rs per shot, but if you need threesome, they can negotiate till 3000 Rs. 🙏🙏🙌🙌

And for newbies, I have special offer. If you use my coupon code "BHADWA AUGUSTYA" you will get flat 1000 Rs discount for all, i.e threesome for 2000 Rs only. 😟😟😟😔😥😓😔

So hurry up guy's, don't miss this opportunity.😖😖🤧🤧😢😔😔

Those who need their numbers please pm me here 👉👉👉 @sanjaykav, @---- & @Dr.Strange
Can you share details bro

Hello fellow peeps,
I am planning to go NL as I am not getting proper contacts from fellow members.
Please tell me where is exactly NL ? Which building? Please provide info in details.
My budget 4 to 5k.
Thanx

Read the post no 6 by chintu bantu on first link and post no 1 on second link .you will get all info.Also please check with lustking69 very senior helpful member on latest update rates and if SP numbers have changed.He is on the same website on NL forum.He is the Bhismapitamah of mongering.

The line up was bad in NL for last 2 months as many girls in 11k range were not in action or in native or out on hire for outstation due to holidays festivals in March and April very limited choice range even at 10 pm.
5.5 k was comparatively better . 3.5 k had a few gems but again 2.5 k were vasai virar railway station types in face Still NL is the best no cheating and good service.only you should not be desperate take your time in choosing otherwise you will chose average girl.Better to go to NL spend 11k for one shot plus setting with girl for another shot for 2k without knowledge of SP inside the room., Instead of spending 15k on Massage Republic girls for low quality black wheatish brown dark chocolate pussies,NL is 1000 times better. If you are on budget than 2.5k,3.5k,5.5k for one shot plus setting with the girl for a second shot if she agrees for another 2k 3k.

tip the sp and ask him latest new or not very used girls.tell him not to knock the door as you need time to wake your baburao gaitonde. Also if the service is good and you are very happy ask her if she is willing to meet you outside and her mobile number.if she refuses or give excuses leave it at that.outside rates are different as entire money is hers.Research matters so see the line up with 2.5k then see 3.5k then see 5.5k then decide 11k if you have budget.There is a VIP category also reserved for top influential people who can bail them out during extreme situations and this category is not allowed for common people like you and me.Lastly check LE situation with SP before going.

you have joined on 12th april and you have started asking for contacts from 12th april itself every day.Get some experience on your own write fr go to MR website.You are only 2 days on the forum so have patience.

Last edited:

Read the post no 6 by chintu bantu on first link and post no 1 on second link .you will get all info.Also please check with lustking69 very senior helpful member on latest update rates and if SP numbers have changed.He is on the same website on NL forum.He is the Bhismapitamah of mongering.

The line up was bad in NL for last 2 months as many girls in 11k range were not in action or in native or out on hire for outstation due to holidays festivals in March and April very limited choice range even at 10 pm.
5.5 k was comparatively better . 3.5 k had a few gems but again 2.5 k were vasai virar railway station types in face Still NL is the best no cheating and good service.only you should not be desperate take your time in choosing otherwise you will chose average girl.Better to go to NL spend 11k for one shot plus setting with girl for another shot for 2k without knowledge of SP inside the room., Instead of spending 15k on Massage Republic girls for low quality black wheatish brown dark chocolate pussies,NL is 1000 times better. If you are on budget than 2.5k,3.5k,5.5k for one shot plus setting with the girl for a second shot if she agrees for another 2k 3k.

tip the sp and ask him latest new or not very used girls.tell him not to knock the door as you need time to wake your baburao gaitonde. Also if the service is good and you are very happy ask her if she is willing to meet you outside and her mobile number.if she refuses or give excuses leave it at that.outside rates are different as entire money is hers.Research matters so see the line up with 2.5k then see 3.5k then see 5.5k then decide 11k if you have budget.There is a VIP category also reserved for top influential people who can bail them out during extreme situations and this category is not allowed for common people like you and me.Lastly check LE situation with SP before going.

you have joined on 12th april and you have started asking for contacts from 12th april itself every day.Get some experience on your own write fr go to MR website.You are only 2 days on the forum so have patience.
Thank you for the info...I have been to CH but wanted to experience independent girl that's it. But thanks..will go through the link.

FR on soni Mira road (0077)

Met her a weeks back at mira mani.
First impression short height but good Asset..
Checked in together, freshened up and a bit of conversation.
Then stated with DFK..

Started with 1st session, a good bbj, and DATY. Bit of nakhra while boobs sucking but then she made it up with good bbj.
Finished 1st session in missy.

Rested for a while and then once again she started playing with my Jonny.
Gave a good bbj this time.

WOT, Missy and Doggy style this time.

Overall experience was good.
3.5k for 2
Room 650 for 3 hours..

A special thanks to @rimmer for sharing her digits..

Just out fucking sakshi
don't send me DM. only message me in forum. I won't respond to inbox. you can also contact me on Eddies and LK's Discord
Hi Rimmer, Could you please share Sakshi's number.

Atleast 20 people have taken number of Manisha and no one has shared FR on her. So it's discouraging. Only time passers and number collectors here. I will only share this time with Genuine people who meets and writs FR's.

FR - Priya 1508
Met her couple of weeks back. Fair milf with good figure and Nice big ass. She is very jovial in nature. Hit ON as she entered. Can hold good conversations. When she came she told that she will be staying for 2 hours but as time went by things got hot and ended up staying with me for over 3 hours. Amazing dfk in the later stages. Boobs are of decent size. Cat was tight for her age but the main attraction was Anal. She has given me anal access that was awesome. One fantasy was clicked again.
Very hygienic and pleasing personality. Overall a very good experience. Total VFM and price was also reasonable.

for pics, You can directly reach to her.
3k2 (1 Anal+ 1 Vaginal). Total value for money.
Wir - yes
Interested in her contact
Can offer some contact in exchange
Let me know if you are interested in exchanging

I am interested in Rani Andheri (anal one),
Will exchange
Just let me know in advance what contact you want, if I have it I will exchange if not I will suggest some alternative.
You can take the final call

Thank you
Is bhadve se pahale number lena, verified karna fir apna number share karna. Contact collector bhadva hai ye

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647- 446-0886
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! ✅ Today🌸Christina🌸Aletta🌸Lynda🌸Tiffany🌸Akame Call us ☎ 905 - 265 - 2158☎️ Your ultimate service awaits! ✨
  3. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Tina🌸Barbie🌸ValentinaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💕💋❣Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❤ Nicole, 💞💋small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💯💋📱416 222-5554📱
  8. AliceSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔 416-298-0898, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 3 girls here today: AMY (11:30am – 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. KIKI (10am-9pm): A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills
  9. See You Health Center:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl Cherry 🍒 From Malaysia Part time School girl Naturally very pretty face, ☎️416-988-2950
  10. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Wednesday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. AMORE SPA is a well established holistic spa in Etobicoke with 3 massage rooms & 1 common shower room
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Yuki with tinny body open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MIMI & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. SUNRISE SPA
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💕💋💖Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you 💞💋 Lisa, small build, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY , NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall,
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  16. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  18. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl (Jasmine) in Wednesday Friday Saturday
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, CARA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills.
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  22. K-mike:
    My first time coming to QQ Square and it was a phenomenal experience. I came with my friend who helped me book a Thai room while he took the Japanese themed room. I was impressed with how clean everything was. Aya made my experience so memorable, she was so courteous, social and fun. The service here is so welcoming, even as I was leaving, I didn't want to leave. I will be definitely coming back. Thank you Aya, QQ and everyone there!
  23. EMSpa_schedule:
    Call to book: 905-479-6668 !!
  24. EMSpa_schedule:
    🔥 Tomorrow's sneak peek: 🔥 On Wednesday October 23, 2024, our attendants will be Carla 🤩, Opal 😍, Cici 🥰, Sandy 😘 and Yoyo! 🤗
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  26. Shangri-la Spa:
    Tuesday Blues? 💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 your best destinations for luxury Asian massages in GTA 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea — Coco, Cindy, best GFE Cici, Busty Echo, JPN Yui, 🇰🇷 Luna, 36D Amber, Anita & Kelly — ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨Come for a Vichy Table Shower🍁🎈 Hit up 647-695-6354🤙 or text to 📱647-578-8169. ✨Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. 💰Let the fun times roll, baby!🙌
  27. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY (11:30am – 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cup titis, pretty face, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. JULIA from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service
  28. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Monday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY(10AM-11pm) & *New Spinner NANA (3pm-11pm)[/color] CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. Tiny NANA is an unbelievably good Superstar SPINNER, only 5’2”
  29. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MIMI, NAYLA & NOOR. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NOOR is a medium build Indian lady with nice services.
  30. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  33. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young naughty Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young naughty Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s with tinny body, sweet EFG Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Claire🌸MariaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  39. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body Great BBBJ, CIM, GFE in Her menu Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647- 446-0886
  41. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself wi
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, ANGEL, LUCY, SARIKA, DIYA, JIYA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. New girl Lisa😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  46. EMSpa_schedule:
    Tomorrow's sneak peek: 🤩 For Tuesday October 22, 2024, our attendants will be Ada 😘, Cici 🥰, Yoyo 😍, Ivy 🔥 and Christina ❤️ Looks like Kimmy was very popular today. Keep your schedules clear for next week! 😉
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  49. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl in toda
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our lin
Back