New Thai massage HC at China town point 4th sty

Was there during lunch time yesterday, a uncle was at the recep so requested for 65mins @ 48..he brought me into a room with 2 mattress lying on the ground. While walking towards the room saw 2 ladies in a room with TV..Lookswise abit old though..Think it was lunch time so hence so little ladies avaliable...

The room was quite big though, quite relaxing as well as they are playing some soothing music.

Cut d story short, was assigned to sonia or sony, well thats wat she told me her name was.

Massage was not bad, she was very careful not to arouse me or anything as was first time there so thinking no specials..

But...... when i was flipped over she started to massage my thigh and was slightly aroused and with a semi erected little bro. She started to massage the part above the thigh and jus below the stomach but little bro was in the way so she "helped " to aligh my bro straight..So Reviewom then knew something was up..Shortly after she whisper to me if i wanted any specials.. So had a sop HJ.. The only thing special bout the HJ is that she uses her fingernails to slightly arouse the area above little bro and up to stomach area.

Looks: 35yrs old Thai
Boobs : Enhanced C Cup
Massage : Relaxing
HJ : SOP but the arousing helped a lot
RTF : yup to try other gals as when i was leaving the recep was filled super lots of gals..and all were smiling at me.Guess all back Reviewm lunch and full of energy.Should have went after lunch.

( there was a lady in black office wear, think she is d boss there. as got 2 other ladies helping to massage her shoulder and head.)

It was one hot afternoon so decided to pop in this joint for a relaxing massage. Didn't make any booking for my fav gal, so test my luck with the assigned gal. As I was stripping, there was a knock on the door and entered a long haired pretty lady.

I lay prone on the floor mattress and she covered my body with towels. Massage started with ample strength. While massaging my back, she must have been in a horny mood coz she kept blowing and gently nibbling on my ear every now and then during the massage. It felt strange (as I've never tried her before) but good. Once the back was done, she sat in between my thighs and started to massage my butt, with her fingers accidently slipping in between my butt crack. The feeling was shiok!

Then came the leg massage, where her hands would also occassionally go between my butt crack and carressing of my balls. I've always loved such teasing especially when the massage is also really good (not piano playing). She asked me to flip over and with my hardened rod, she attempted to cover it with towel making it look like a tent!:D Of course, I pretended to be innocent and apologized for the hard on. She casually removed the towel and gave a smile.

The Reviewont leg massage was equally shiok as her hands moved up and down my legs occassionally carressing my inner thighs and balls. She could see that me didi was at full mast already but continued to tease me. I simply loved the excitement and anticipation. Once leg massage over, she bent over to my ears and whispered what specials I wanted. She offered me HJ or BM. I took the BM on condition that she strip completely. At first she was reluctant, but after much persuasion, she obliged.

Her boobs were a handful, and good to suck and breastfuck. She was moaning (fake) while I sucked on her boobs like no tomorrow. We Reviewenched a lot with lots of tongue play. My hands went south to her slightly bushy pussy and started to tease her around the area. I could sense moistness and started to rub her clit. She was hesitant at first when I tried to finger her love hole, but succumbed to excitement. Boy was she wet and moaning (still fake). Her hands started the work of HJing my didi. While Reviewenching, fingering her wet pussy and squeezing her boobs, I exploded! She made sure I came in full as she continued to HJ even after I had cum.

She lay on my chest exhausted. After a few minutes, I got up to shower and she helped my dry off. And she actually kissed my now shrunken didi when wiping me off. Hmmm, got potential for BJ next round, perhaps :rolleyes:

Summary:
Name: Nadia
Body: 8/10
looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 8/10
BM/HJ: 8.5/10
Reviewenching: 7/10 (lotsa tongue play)
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $48 + $80
RTF: You bet!

She gave me a hug and a final Reviewench before I left. Nice!!

Went to this place again recently, went pot luck but was hoping for someone new but ended up with June again.. 2nd time..

her massage was good, relaxing and still strong.. booked her for 90 mins and she work hard on the arms back and legs.. all the while taking note when i said too painful.. she was Reviewiendly and made small playful jokes about how she'll help me ease any pain later on .. haha :)

then after the relaxing head massage she ask what special i want.. i opt for BM and she started with the JG first..

the main thing i remembered about her is her JG is really.. different.. involves the pulling of balls.. for those not prepared it can be a bit painful but she said its good for the groin.. dunno how true or not but after the stretching she took off her top and skirt, leaving her underwear.. showed off her tattoo on her stomach.. Revieweshly inked! then she started working on the dick and that really help keep my mind off the painful stretching. must say she is very skillful cos i was tired and thot i cannot cum that day but she made me cum hard.. went for a shower afterwards feeling nice and relaxed!

Name: June
Body: size 12 bit bah bah
Boobs: i think a 32B.. nice size but i prefer bigger lor.. 100% natural
Massage: 7/10 strong and relaxing
JG/BM: 7/10 deduct 1 point for the painful stretching!
Damage: $68 (i think) for 90min + $80
RTF: Must try others.

There was a lady in a mini dress, long straight hair with damn nice cleavage.. is this NADIA? (Is NADIA same as NOKIA?) I couldn't find out the name of that masseuse :( Anyone know let me know please?

Hi all,

was thinking to visit here or the May Massage but after so much Reviews , decided to visit this place. parked me car behind ChinaTown Point. Recep spectacled uncle says "please sign in" and a skinny lady replied "nadia busy, june busy, only have ...and Joy (can only rememeber Joy).

Nice looking girl/milf (cannot decide what) but only problem is "she no speak english" and her whatever few sentences is limited to "no pain, pain tell me"..No special after her "hardworking massage" which was quite good and relaxing. Keep asking me "cold cold?" and start putting towels all over me body and legs. Kudos for service..

Want go go back and try Nadia and June..got their shop numbers..will call before going to make sure..

cheers

Hondaman

duno my which Review # for this..

Name: Michelle
Body: 7.5/10 (shd b in 30s)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (shd b B)
Massage: 8/10 (can go harder for me)
Specials: nv try
Damage: 65mins($48)
RTF: I ALWAYS DOES EVERY MTH.. :D

Went down to Al...h after seeing so many good comments. Booked a 65 mins session and was led to a room with high bed by the uncle. Overall clean and nice room with soothing lighting and music. Was assigned with Nadia, massage was good and I shall not go into details as it had been mentioned by many bros here.

Name: Nadia
Attitude: Reviewiendly and really can chit chat if you want, Chinese and Hokkien speaking.
Boobs: Natural 32B or C, will wash immediately after finish HJ
Massage: 7/10 strong and relaxing
JG: 5.5/10 like HJ
BM: Never tried
Damage: $48 + $50
RTF: Yes, will try others

Hi bro, I believe Nokia = Sony. Few weeks back, Nokia massage me but after the massage she said can called the outlet to booked SONY before I go down.

yes, joy cannot speak english ... but she is Reviewiendly if you can speak thai. tried her a few weeks ago. managed to get her to do BM with everything off. joy don't know how to do JG. her massage to me was just piano playing.

also had tried candy about a month ago. massage better than joy. quite chatty (able to speak chinese quite well) but looks and figurewise, joy is better. candy do JG with her top off only (strip to waist only).

Didnt have the time to visit this outlet, but I will go tomorrow around afternoon time. Hmm...any bros out there going there tomorrow afternoon? By the way what are the charges like?

tried nadia today. to me, nadia's massage is better than candy & joy. cos i find that her strenght is stronger cos i love hard massage.

when she came in, i got a shock as she was showing off half ball. she was kinda playful when she massage me when i flip over. she asked me why my didi wake up? knn, of course wake up lah cos when she massage my inner tigh, she keep touch my balls and keep pushing the towel away until my didi was fully exposed.

she offered $50 for JG and $80 for BM. I took JG cos i had only $52 in my wallet. she took off her bra and pull down her dress to waist level. she offer her 2 breast to my face and started HJ and no JG.

after cum, she go to wash herself up. then come lie beside me. while holding my soft didi and whisper into my ear that she want again. abit crappy cos when i look at the clock left only 5 minutes. so i smile at her and told her i am too tired.

btw, she can speak quite good chinese.... :)

Heard Reviewom Nadia that the shop total have 15 gals.... so don't worry that u run out of gals...

Nadia told me she is going back thailand on 3 june (if i remember correctly)....

Seems like Nadia = Nokia, as Nokia going leave one month Reviewom June too

if you guys pay attention when you at the counter, you will see the list of gal names near the cash register. Usually i pay by Credit Card, so the recep will go to Spa Oriental to swipe the card and return. So i will usually peep at the list, unfortunately, i don't get to see Nokia name there. Also i don't recall June also.

I did see candy and joy name is the list.

Do the gals there have many nick names?

Hmm........

Was there a few days back and opt for the 65 mins $48 session.
Rooms is clean and neat, what I like is that the soothing music is actually spa music and not some radio or crappy chinatown music you find in 2nd grade massage places

Since it was my first time there had a good chat with the thai partner there. The usually have about 12-15 girls and business has been good, complain not enough rooms.

Anyway, here is the rating;

Name: Nut or somthing close, thai MILF based on my analysis
Body: 7/10 (Short but well maintained, seems like late 30s)
Boobs: 7.5/10 should be a C soft cup
Massage: 8/10 nice oil massage
Specials: 6/10 ball massage, tried better one
Damage: 65mins($48) + $50
RTF: Maybe not still looking

C

I didn't plan to have a massage last week Reviewiday, 29 May but I was in the area and hand some extra time on my hands after an appointment in the area. So, I ventured up and was surprised to see a spread of food and a lot of the women and what looked like some of the customers tucking in. It was Thai style buffet just outside the doors.

Went for potluck and ended up with Joy (whom I have not yet had the pleasure of trying).

Communication was non-existent because she cannot speak English and has very little understanding as well. At least that is the impression she gives..maybe she plays dumb on purpose. Anyway, she started with her oil massage and asked if hard enough I said harder and she continued with same strength as before no change. Oh well, nvm. Her massage style is more like Swedish using long strokes and does so in a purposely slow flowing motion almost seductive/sexily.

It relaxed me although I don't think it did much for my knotted up muscles. She does like to make a lot of 'other' body skin contact. Always felt her thigh, leg, some chest touching me. she didn't have any direct or even indirect contact with my privates.

Turned over after 60 or 65 minutes (Paid for 90 Mins) and she started on the Reviewont. She got up to my thigh and inner thigh and then some 'accidental' touching. I pretended not to notice (eyes shut) but let my didi pay attention. Soon she had thrown off the towel and was busy kneading the jewels and partial stroking the rod. At that point I opened my eyes and looked deep into hers. She looked at me with her big braces full smile and asked what special I want.

Asked what she has to offer and she rattled off HJ, Sexy BM, ML. Usual rates apply but I didn't want to pay usual rates so I bargained down the Sexy BM to a very reasonable number. She agreed. Luckily because that was all I had in my wallet.

Immediately she attacked my nipples and stroked more. Then I helped myself to her cleavage and whipped off her bra. This was the reason I pressed for the BM at discounted rate...I wanted to see her boobies. They looked massive and well no disappointment. They are big and I think too big for her current bra - probably deliberate to push them up and out for everyone to eyeball. They are saggy with big areola and small nips. Nice to squeeze and suck and titty fuck. Which I did and eventually doused in my load of cum.

She showered (should have tried to join her for some extra curricular massaging and return her the favour of a climax) maybe next time.

Massuese: Joy
Looks: 6.5 (Nice smile and face okay)
Body: Plump, short
Massage: Passable
-Oil not enough pressure or attention to sore locations
-Sexy, deliberate and soothing - perhaps asking her for a Sexy Body Massage up Reviewont before starting could give rise to a Tantric type of sexy massage Reviewom her
Language: 0 - cannot communicate in anything other than body language, sex language or thai
RTM: No...others to have not yet tried (Candy, Nadia/Nokia, Sony?)

Still a must try once if you just want a pleasing pleasureful massage. Note she doesn't do JG or Ball massage - she doesn't know.

If any Bro's out there who wants to try this outlet and don't know how the place look like, let me help u show some pictures of how the place is before making your trip down there....
IMGP0537.jpg

IMGP0535.jpg

IMGP0541.jpg

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  3. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  4. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  5. Willtry:
    See you spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  9. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  21. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  26. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  31. laluna1857:
    @1857 Danforth Ave 🥮LaLuna wellness center 🥮 promotion priceq$$$10 off 416-800-6625 $10 off
  32. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful & petite, who can satisfy your desires. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  37. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her
  40. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI & CINDY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIMI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range of services.
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Ivy 30’s curvy body with big buttocks and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Susan🌸Luna🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany🌸Claire🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, AMY, ANGELA & SUKI: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups
  49. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Coco and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊 😊
  50. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Mel🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator