Spa AD Suko 5Girls Beauties Uni25@420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill SamePlazaMcDonalds T905#597#8880 Tme10:10AMto10:15PM

Thursday Schedule pretty young
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Olivia, New young Slim very sweet. ๐Ÿ’•
Jessica, New young sensual 36D๐Ÿ’‹

Emily, Young pretty Cute๐Ÿ’‹

Yami , First student shy ๐Ÿฅฐ

Rina, First day Beautiful 26 years old petite slim Real 36C๐Ÿฅฐ

Oโ€Špen
daily 10am To 10:15pm
# 905 597 8880

RINA : First dday coming young pretty girl , around 26 years old, 158 cm height. Real 36C โ˜บpretty cups.
Spinner body sexy , great attitude fun side , and outgoing , Massage to your style soft to medium back walking , Can communicate in English.๐Ÿฅฐ

Stella aka Yami
is a student 25 years old 160 cm height. Shy try to open mind, girl with girl next door vibes. Knows good massage techniques. She knows how to tease . Fluent in English Mandarin and Cantonese ๐Ÿฅฐ

Jessica
is new very good looking young girl beautiful tall 160 cm . Real 36D ๐Ÿ˜˜ friendly open mind great curvy body easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from medium to hard pressures she can provide back walking, she can speak easy English.๐Ÿ˜˜

Olivia is a good looking and so sweet sensual girl, she can give you guys will feeling girlfriend , mid 20s 160cm. (she has great massage skills and tease all great , she has good Personality, easy going (high Recommended not tip hungry) English ok ๐Ÿ’–

Emily is good looking young girl, cute face, 158 cm , nice body, friendly with excellent personality. Emily can deliver medium to strong massage. Personality wise she's kind, not tip hungry and speaks English well ( high Recommended )

Sphk review of Olivia ๐Ÿ˜

I called in today and asked Jenny for a recommendation. She asked me to try Olivia Emily is usually my favourite go-to,

Olivia is definitely on the slim side. I would estimate her tits to be around a B cup. Her ass I never really checked out. Facially she does have a sultry look, especially when lights are dimmer. Her massage skills are quite nice. Started off with a bit of back walking and eventually started with the oiling.

With about twenty minutes left the tease began and I will say she excels at that. Thoroughly oiled my ass cheeks, in between ass and my balls. I scooched up a bit and she started stroking my shaft as well.

I flipped over and she continued oiling my stomach, chest and quads. She was very sensual with her two handed HJ, alternating between balls and shaft whilst using different grips. She would also periodically rub and play with the tip of my shaft. I didn't push for extras but I did ask what her maximum level of service would be. On a scale of 1-10 I would say she is a 6-7 in terms of how liberal she would be willing to go, and of course within semi-legit limits.

Review by Sphk of Yami and Jessica ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–

Yami is definitely a student, mid 20s. First day on the job. She wore a t-shirt and black leggings. Physique wise nothing incredible, just a girl next door type. Yami is shy and definitely she is.
Massage is decent. She worked at a Tui Na place before and she did mention she could do back walking if I wanted.

tease or give a sensual handjob. At the least she takes instructions well and I tried giving advice such as "okay you gotta oil my balls, play with the tip a bit"

Alas I'm not wasting my load on this.

Went for lunch and came back. Long story short I went with Jessica.
Two weeks ago I got a view of her massive tits and so I knew there should be some fun. I told her straight up what I was here for. I even gave her a tip at the beginning of the session.

Last edited:
So finally made an appointment with Amy today as our schedules basically never align. Will give an honest report when I can. Hope it lives up to the hype in my mind lol.

good looking and great massage line Friday Schedule :
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Everyday open 10am To 10:15pm
new Beautiful young and very humorous : Joyce

Beautiful Bum bum Fit body GFE service: โ€ŠAmy๐Ÿ˜˜

Beautiful young slim not tip hungry :Alice ๐Ÿ˜˜

young slim Sexy GFE Service
:Apple ๐Ÿ˜˜
Pretty young petite cute GFE service:Emily ๐Ÿ˜˜

Joyce is a new very beautiful Sexy, and great massage skills ,162 cm tall, 36C with great shape body, she's very polite easy going , her massage soft medium or hard pressure with back walking she knows how to tease skills, not tip hungry Her English in fluent .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Alice
the beautiful young 160 cm. Slim body, cute , friendly girl and she loves to communicate with customers polite, she can provide great medium to hard massage with sensual touches ๐Ÿ˜easy going, high Recommended not tip hungry great massage. back walking, English ok

Emily is good looking young girl, cute face, you feel GFE , 158 cm tall , nice body, friendly with excellent personality. Emily can deliver medium to strong massage. Personality wise she's kind, not tip hungry and speaks English well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Apple young pretty , slim , she is sweet, very polite, she can give you feel GFE ,tall 162 cm, she knows how to make customers happy๐Ÿ˜˜ easy going not tip hungry , her massage medium to strong tease Touch skills and she can provide back walking. good English
High recommend.

Amy is pretty girl from HK, she's a very sexy beautiful GFE service, with great body, fit , she has pretty bum Bum๐Ÿคฉ excellent personality, sweet, friendly , mid 20s, 161 cm tall. Amy is easy going, but definitely can deliver medium to strong massage and great tease skills, back walking English ok. High Recommended.

DaN Reviewed of Amy๐Ÿ˜˜
Had a session with Amy ytd.
I had her before but only had a short session - this time opted for the full hour.
She is probably the strongest in terms of strength here for massage - but with the hour she definitely left some time for great tease skills ..... and she takes direction well.
She probably has the best ass in all of semi legit Iโ€™ve seen - worth a repeat just for that (also speaks Cantonese) +++

SPhk REVIEW OF ALICE ๐Ÿ˜
Didn't really plan ahead. I had lunch in the area and called in and just asked for whoever was available. Boss managed to get me in for a 45 minute appointment with Alice. Never tried her and not sure if anyone else has reviewed her either.

Anyways Alice is probably 30. 5'3 and has a small chest. Facially she is cute and personality wise, quite friendly and enthusiastic. Thankfully she does have hips and ass. She was dressed conservatively with a black tshirt and black yoga pants. Her massage, while not RMT level, is quite nice. After about 15 minutes or so she starts the oil portion. For the next 15 minutes or so it was a combination of medium strength massage with occasional grazes of sensitive areas along inner thighs and ass.

Sphk review of Apple ๐Ÿ˜
Apple is pretty good. Tried her for the first time last week. I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet.

Saved up a massive load once again and went to Suko. Booked Apple after another hobbyist told me she's worth a try.

Apple is definitely a cutie with girl next door vibes. For a very slim girl she still has some meat on her. Tits are a decent B cup and whilst her ass isn't nowhere near Amy's level, there is still something to grab.

She started off with some backwalking. She also have a good amount of strength in her hands so I had a fairly good massage.

After she was done with my neck, shoulders, arms and back, she went straight to teasing my thighs, ass and ball sack with oil. Very pleasurable. I eventually lifted myself off the table and went on my elbows and knees where she now started oiling both my cock and balls

Last edited:
Saturday Schedule ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Everyday start 10am To 10:15pm
#905 597 8880

Korean Busty GFE Shelly ๐Ÿ˜

SONIA Very sweet Happy HUN๐Ÿ’‹36D ๐Ÿ‘

Pretty bum Bum FIT GFE Amy
๐Ÿ‘‘
young Rmt style cute Rose ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿจ
Moinca student 23 years old ๐Ÿ’•

Monica is a
student ,
she's pretty Cute, very sweet, 23 years old , tall 160 cm. B Melons slim . she's very polite easy going, she can perform well either soft, not tip hungry is true, good English ๐Ÿ˜˜

Shelly is from Korean. she is pretty nice busty GFE , 34C Melons 156 cm . great personality . her massage soft and medium and easy going also tease Touch skills, she can provide back walking , great English .

S
onia is New coming youngest pretty girl , 162cm height. Real 36D โ˜บpretty cups.
curvy body , great attitude fun side , and outgoing , Massage to your style soft to medium or hard. Can communicate in English.๐Ÿฅฐ

Amy
is pretty lady from HK , sensual GFE ,her massage and service attitude are getting improved , All the descriptions are accurate (highly Recommend) she exercise five days a week Fit pretty Bum Bum ๐Ÿ’• Excellent personality friendly, mid 20s, 160cm tall , she can provide medium to strong massage with back waking English ok

Rose
is beautiful young looking girl, late 20โ€™s, 158 cm tall. Sheโ€™s very friendly, easy going, she has great personality and loves to communicate. Rose is able to do medium to strong pressure, with Thai massage skills, and back walking, her English well .
(guys have stress highly Recommended

Review by Siltech of Rose ๐Ÿ˜
Please try Rose ๐Ÿ˜Š Highly Recommend โœ…

Today I decided to see Rose. I havenโ€™t seen her in a long while.
Rose is average height, and has sexy body, with natural C breast. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Rose massage skills are incredible, like professional RMT massage. I highly recommend her for her massage skills. Iโ€™m almost certain, her incredible massage, is most professional in Suko spa.
Rose tease is also excellent, as she knows want a manโ€™s needs and desires are. While massaging me, she touched and caressed every sensitive part of my body, incredibly. ๐Ÿ’‹ I fondled her breast, and her whole body. I loved touching her body, and gently kissing her beautiful erect sensitive nipples. Rose then started playing with my little friend, and in no time I exploded. ๐Ÿ˜†
This is a semi legit spa, and I highly recommend Rose. Sheโ€™s so friendly, and speaks good English. Rose will please you, within semi spa limits. Be nice and kind, and youโ€™ll be rewarded.

DaNatural Reviewed of Amy๐Ÿ˜˜

I had her before but only had a short session - this time opted for the full hour.

She is probably the strongest in terms of strength here for massage - but with the hour she definitely left some time for great tease skills ..... and she takes direction well GFE.
She probably has the best ass in all of semi legit Iโ€™ve seen - worth a repeat just for that (also speaks Cantonese) +++

Review by Siltech of Shelly ๐Ÿ’‹
Highly Recommended โค๏ธ

Last week, I dropped by Suko spa. sheโ€™s Korean and her name is Shelly. ๐Ÿ˜˜ patiently and excitedly waiting for Shelly. She come in room and greets me with big hug and beautiful smile. We talked for a few minutes, and her English is pretty good.
I now lay on my stomach, and she starts massaging me. Shelly gets to my ass, and kneads it to perfection. After several minutes, Iโ€™m getting too turned on. I turn on my back now, so I can see her beautiful natural C breast, and start fondling them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Her Cโ€™s are soft and have beautifully nipples. She moans softly as I work her breast, and she really seems to enjoy it. At the same time, sheโ€™s working my balls and shaft with oil. Incredible feeling. ๐Ÿ˜I finally exploded and exhaled my breath. Shelly service is open minded, and Iโ€™ll leave some things to your imagination. YMMV ๐Ÿ˜˜
Be respectful and nice, and she will truly reward you. I will definitely repeat this beautiful busty Korean girl. ๐Ÿ’•

Review by Siltech of Sonia ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹
Highly Recommended โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Suko is always busy, for a reason. They always have excellent, beautiful young girls. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Few days ago, I dropped in Suko spa, and decided to see new girl Sonia. Sonia is a beautiful, young with sexy curvy body, and incredible beautiful natural 36D breast. ๐Ÿคฃ
Sonia comes in room, and give me great hug, and big smile. She starts giving me a wonderful soft, medium massage on my back side. I can feel her enormous breast rubbing on my back, as sheโ€™s massaging and touching my inner thigh. ๐Ÿ˜ I turn over and sheโ€™s smiling ear to ear. I lift up her top, without any resistance and start kissing and caressing her hug natural melons. ๐Ÿ˜ Sonia puts some oil on my body, and starts working my shaft. I touch more of her and have some more fun. I leave some imagination on here for you to ponder. Just before my 60 minute is up, I have powerful, stress release explosion. ๐Ÿคฃ Sonia is so friendly, Be gentle, and kind and youโ€™ll leave very happy, YMMV. Remember sheโ€™s new, but must try. ๐Ÿ˜
Sonia is excellent, and Iโ€™ll definitely repeat this wonderful gem. ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Come Try.

Last edited:
Had some time to spare this morning. Couldn't resist when I saw Suko has a new busty girl, as Suko have some busty gems lately. Wanted to make sure I'm the first one there.

Uky (Yuki?) is cute, in her mid 30s if I had to guess, probably around 162cm. Very busty (not quite DD as noted above), but definitely natural 36D with succulent nips. She's also got a bubbly rear.

Her massage is top notch. Great tease pre-flip. On the flip, she definitely knows how to use her assets. Everything within semi-legits limits, but on the top end. Will keep the rest to your imagination & explore yourself. What a way to start this Sunday morning.

She's definitely experienced with massage and knows how to make a man happy. Another plus..she never mention any tips.

If you are clean (hint: ask for the shower room), respectful and tip well, I'm sure you will have a great time. Hopefully she sticks around. Will definitely make it into my regular rotation along with Apple, Yasmin, Sonia, Anita and others at Suko..the list is getting too long. Lol.

Last edited:
Younglineup Sunday Schedule :
โ„โ„โ„โ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Opens 10:00 AM to 10:30PM
905 597 8880

First day pretty 36D Cups ๐Ÿ’–
NEW shaped 36D Abby๐Ÿ˜˜
Young cute Emily ๐Ÿฅฐ
new from Vietnam young Student Crystal ๐Ÿฅฐ
Rose can provide great massge Thai massage with Rmt style ๐Ÿ˜

Uky : First day Pretty girl around 160 cm tall , 36D CURVES S-shaped body, great attitude, funny, provides a wonderful medium to strong massage and sensual, shines on the fun side, easy going as well (Highly Recommended)

Abby first day join at Suko

goog looking pretty girl , 162cm height. Real 36D โ˜บpretty cups.
shaped body , great attitude fun side , and outgoing , great tease Massage to your style soft to medium or hard. Can communicate in English.๐Ÿฅฐ

CRYSTAL
is youngest from Vietnam, she is pretty nice girl, around 25 years old, 162 cm, tall, slim, and you guys feel different style easy going long legs CRYSTAL recently graduated. Her personality is great and she can deliver soft medium massage. Her English well
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

Emily is a very good looking young GFE cute face, 158 cm , nice body, friendly with excellent personality. Emily is able to perform medium to strong massage. Personality wise she's kind and not tip hungry.

Rose is beautiful young looking girl, late 20โ€™s, 158 cm tall. Sheโ€™s very friendly, easy going, she has great personality and loves to communicate. Rose is able to do medium to strong pressure, with Thai massage skills, and back walking, her English well .
(guys have stress highly Recommended)

Rose is beautiful young looking girl, late 20โ€™s, 158 cm tall. Sheโ€™s very friendly, easy going, she has great personality and loves to communicate. Rose is able to do medium to strong pressure, with Thai massage skills, and back walking, her English well .
(guys have stress highly Recommended)

Today I decided to see Rose. I havenโ€™t seen her in a long while.
Rose is average height, and has sexy body, with natural C breast. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Rose massage skills are incredible, like professional RMT massage. I highly recommend her for her massage skills. Iโ€™m almost certain, her incredible massage, is most professional in Suko spa.
Rose tease is also excellent, as she knows want a manโ€™s needs and desires are. While massaging me, she touched and caressed every sensitive part of my body, incredibly. ๐Ÿ’‹ I fondled her breast, and her whole body. I loved touching her body, and gently kissing her beautiful erect sensitive nipples. Rose then started playing with my little friend, and in no time I exploded. ๐Ÿ˜†
This is a semi legit spa, and I highly recommend Rose. Sheโ€™s so friendly, and speaks good English. Rose will please you, within semi spa limits. Be nice and kind, and youโ€™ll be rewarded.

Sphk review of Emily ๐Ÿ˜
Anyhow, the only person available was Emily. I asked for a 30 minute session. As always she is always enthusiastic with a beaming smile. Gave me an excellent massage for 20 minutes and the last 10 minutes was her oiling and teasing my balls and shaft. I did mention I was saving my load and she happily obliged GFE + ++

Last edited:
Visit with Massage Attendant CRYSTAL:

Decided to come by Suko this day for a follow up session with Crystal. Last saw her several weeks ago for first time.

She was looking hot as usual walking in room wearing black tight yoga pants that really accentuates her best asset - that booty ass of hers. Very attractive slim mid 20's about 5 ft 5 inches Vietnamese women. Nice A cup shaped breasts on her body.

Quality of massage has definitely improved. Accomodating to my perference for a combining soft and medium pressure rubdown. Love that feeling of her long black sultry hair brushing against my body. Really sweet soft spoken personality and so easy to converse with as she speaks perfect english.

Slowly getting better with tease and handling of the shaft. Strokes it sensually with alternating different speeds and no rush release. Is really engaged and looks to assure your enjoyment for the time spent with her. Not tip hungry like some greedy overcharging attendants.

Don't go with expectations of service with the likes of Shelley, Amy or Yasmin. For now lower end of semi legit. Remember she is new and treat her with respect, as her opening up will advance in stages over time from my experience with many other similar attendants who were green newbies.

On schedule at Suko Spa for shift days of Wednesday and Sunday. Will continue to repeat in my rotation.

Decided to come by Suko this day for a follow up session with Crystal. Last saw her several weeks ago for first time.

She was looking hot as usual walking in room wearing black tight yoga pants that really accentuates her best asset - that booty ass of hers. Very attractive slim mid 20's about 5 ft 5 inches Vietnamese women. Nice A cup shaped breasts on her body.

Quality of massage has definitely improved. Accomodating to my perference for a combining soft and medium pressure rubdown. Love that feeling of her long black sultry hair brushing against my body. Really sweet soft spoken personality and so easy to converse with as she speaks perfect english.

Slowly getting better with tease and handling of the shaft. Strokes it sensually with alternating different speeds and no rush release. Is really engaged and looks to assure your enjoyment for the time spent with her. Not tip hungry like some greedy overcharging attendants.

Don't go with expectations of service with the likes of Shelley, Amy or Yasmin. For now lower end of semi legit. Remember she is new and treat her with respect, as her opening up will advance in stages over time from my experience with many other similar attendants who were green newbies.

On schedule at Suko Spa for shift days of Wednesday and Sunday. Will continue to repeat in my rotation.
Great review Thanks

Monday Schedule Young pretty :
905 597 8880
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Amy, fit GFE Sexy bum bum
Alice ,slim young pretty
Shelly ,Busty GFE from Korean
Jessica , young sensual 36D

Yasmin , pretty happy fun GFE 36c

Rates
30miins$40
45mins$50
60mins$60
90mins $90

Jessica is new and very good looking young girl beautiful , tall 158 cm . real 36D ๐Ÿ˜˜ friendly open mind great Shaped body easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from medium to hard pressures she can provide back walking, she can speak easy English.๐Ÿ˜˜

Amy is pretty lady from HK , sensual GFE ,her massage and service attitude are getting improved , All the descriptions are accurate (highly Recommend) she exercise five days a week Fit pretty Bum Bum ๐Ÿ’• Excellent personality friendly, mid 20s, 160cm tall , she can provide medium to strong massage with back waking English ok

Yasmin is
Beautiful petite nicegirl, shaped body . Great attractive , pretty pink 34C cup on a physically fit frame. Very friendly and outgoing. Massage to your style soft to medium or hard. Can communicate in English.๐Ÿฅฐ

Alice the beautiful young 160 cm. Slim body, cute , friendly girl and she loves to communicate with customers polite, she can provide great medium to hard massage with sensual touches ๐Ÿ˜easy going, ( Highly Recommended not tip hungry ) walking English ok.

Shelly
is from Korean. she is pretty nice feeling Girlfriend , 34C Melons 156 cm . great personality . her massage soft and medium and easy going , she can provide back walking , great English .๐Ÿ’‹

Review by Sphk of Yami and Jessica ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–

Yami is definitely a student, mid 20s. First day on the job. She wore a t-shirt and black leggings. Physique wise nothing incredible, just a girl next door type. Yami is shy and definitely she is.
Massage is decent. She worked at a Tui Na place before and she did mention she could do back walking if I wanted.

Review by Sphk Jessica ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–

Jessica has good massage and
tease or give a sensual GFE , At the least she takes instructions well and I tried giving advice such as "okay you gotta oil my balls, play with the tip a bit"
Alas I'm not wasting my load on this.
Went for lunch and came back. Long story short I went with Jessica.
Two weeks ago I got a view of her massive tits and so I knew there should be some fun. I told her straight up what I was here for. I even gave her a tip at the beginning of the session.

D N Reviewed of Amy๐Ÿ˜˜

She is probably the strongest in terms of strength here for massage - but with the hour she definitely left some time for great tease skills ..... and she takes direction well.

SPhk REVIEW OF ALICE ๐Ÿ˜
Boss managed to get me in for a 45 minute appointment with Alice. Never tried her and not sure if anyone else has reviewed her either.

Anyways Alice is probably 30. 5'3 and has a small chest. Facially she is cute and personality wise, quite friendly and enthusiastic. Thankfully she does have hips and ass. She was dressed conservatively with a black tshirt and black yoga pants. Her massage, while RMT style, is quite nice. After about 15 minutes or so she starts the oil portion. For the next 15 minutes or so it was a combination of medium strength massage with occasional grazes of sensitive areas along inner thighs and ass.

On the flip, she did not make any demands on $ amounts which is always refreshing. But if any of you are into mileage, Alice ain't for you. A bit of a shame because I'd love to eat that perky ass out, but she's restrictive and I can respect that.

For anyone who is okay with low mileage, but a great massage, tease Touch skills, I wholeheartedly recommend Alice. On my way out I saw some new chick named Sonia. Definitely big tits, might be a pushup, but they looked like Ds. She wore some sort of short skirt and from a distance she looks like she's got some good thick thighs.

you will have a great time. Hopefully she sticks around. Will definitely make it into my regular rotation along with Apple, Yasmin, Sonia, Anita and others at Suko..the list is getting too long. Lol.
Thank you come visit at Suko,
Today hundred 100 % Jessica DD cups is young very nicely easy going๐Ÿ’– Yasmin C Melons pretty real

Last edited:

I've seen Crystal a number of times and your review is right on the money. That being said, she's not new and has been around a few years now (I first saw her back during Covid). Her restrictions are odd and I wish she'd loosen up a bit more. I realized after a while that I'd hit a wall with how much mileage I could get (I don't ask much honestly) and moved on. Shame because looks-wise she ticks a lot of my boxes. Just my two cents.

Great Lineup Tuesday:
๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธโ„โ„โ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Yasmin beautiful slim 36C real
Olivia : slim beautiful young
EMMA: good looking sexy girl
Apple : slim young pretty GFE
STELLA: student 25 years old

STella aka Yami is a student new coming 25 years old 160 cm height. Shy girl with girl next door vibes. Knows good massage techniques. Willing to learn. Fluent in English Mandarin and Cantonese ๐Ÿฅฐ

Emma is new very elegant girl,polite and easy going . good looking tall 162 cm. 34C Melons ๐Ÿ˜˜ , friendly open mind with great shaped body , โ€ŠEmmais a lovely girl easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from soft to medium hard pressures she can provide back walking, English ok๐Ÿ˜˜

Olivia is a good looking and so sweet sensual girl, she can give you guys will feeling girlfriend
, mid 20s 160cm. (she has great massage skills and tease all great , she has good Personality, easy going (high Recommended not tip hungry) English ok ๐Ÿ’–

Yasmin is Beautiful petite nicegirl, shaped body . Great attractive , pretty pink 34C cup on a physically fit frame. Very friendly and outgoing. Massage to your style soft to medium or hard. Can communicate in English.๐Ÿฅฐ

Apple: a pretty girl, around 165cm height, slim spinner body, great attitude, funny, provides a wonderful medium to strong massage and sensual, shines on the fun side, easy going as well (Highly Recommended)

Sphk review of Olivia๐Ÿ˜˜
I called in today and asked Jenny for a recommendation. She asked me to try Olivia Emily is usually my favourite go-to,

Olivia is definitely on the slim side. I would estimate her tits to be around a B cup. Her ass I never really checked out. Facially she does have a sultry look, especially when lights are dimmer. Her massage skills are quite nice. Started off with a bit of back walking and eventually started with the oiling.

With about twenty minutes left the tease began and I will say she excels at that. Thoroughly oiled my ass cheeks, in between ass and my balls. I scooched up a bit and she started stroking my shaft as well.

I flipped over and she continued oiling my stomach, chest and quads. She was very sensual with her two handed HJ, alternating between balls and shaft whilst using different grips. She would also periodically rub and play with the tip of my shaft. I didn't push for extras but I did ask what her maximum level of service would be. On a scale of 1-10 I would say she is a 6-7 in terms of how liberal she would be willing to go, and of course within semi-legit limits.

Sphk review of Apple ๐Ÿ˜
Apple is pretty good. Tried her for the first time last week. I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet.

Saved up a massive load once again and went to Suko. Booked Apple after another hobbyist told me she's worth a try.

Apple is definitely a cutie with girl next door vibes. For a very slim girl she still has some meat on her. Tits are a decent B cup and whilst her ass isn't nowhere near Amy's level, there is still something to grab.

She started off with some backwalking. She also have a good amount of strength in her hands so I had a fairly good massage.

After she was done with my neck, shoulders, arms and back, she went straight to teasing my thighs, ass and ball sack with oil. Very pleasurable. I eventually lifted myself off the table and went on my elbows and knees where she now started oiling both my cock and balls

Siltech review of Emma ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Last night I had a hour appointment, with new sexy, curvy Emma. She has beautiful natural 34C breast, nice bum, mid 30s, and is open minded. She massaged me virtually everywhere, and this was very enjoyable. I fondled her nice natural 34C melons for awhile. At same time, Emma stroked me, and gave me very good hj. I happily exploded.๐Ÿ˜Š We hug for few minutes and she lightly massage my head. I leave some thoughts to your imagination, ymmv. For good massage, touch, and some fun.
I Recommend Emma. YES ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
I've seen Crystal a number of times and your review is right on the money. That being said, she's not new and has been around a few years now (I first saw her back during Covid). Her restrictions are odd and I wish she'd loosen up a bit more. I realized after a while that I'd hit a wall with how much mileage I could get (I don't ask much honestly) and moved on. Shame because looks-wise she ticks a lot of my boxes. Just my two cents.

Hello,I know Crystal is not new. But she have a good massage skills and young face for it. I'm not sure what do you mean for "Shame because looks-wise she ticks a lot of my boxes. Just my two cents. "? Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
I can say her massage and service attitude are getting improved. All the descriptions .

Hello,I know Crystal is not new. But she have a good massage skills and young face for it. I'm not sure what do you mean for "Shame because looks-wise she ticks a lot of my boxes. Just my two cents. "? Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

I agree, she gives a good massage and is cute with a nice body!
She just has odd restrictions considering how long she's been around. She would be even better if she loosened up a bit. That's all. Lots of other choices at Suko for girls more liberal :)

She just has odd restrictions considering how long she's been around. She would be even better if she loosened up a bit. That's all. Lots of other choices at Suko for girls more liberal :)
Sure, thank you let me know those details. Also, we have three young girls tomorrow, hope you can come to choices you like. Thanks again.

What do you mean by odd restrictions? Is it an early stages restrictions?

Younglineup Wednesday Schedule
โ„โ„โ„โ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
we open daily 10am To 10:15pm
#905 597 8880

Moinca: student 24 years old silm ๐Ÿ’•
Emma : New pretty good shape body ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Crystal : student 25 years old easy going ๐Ÿ’–

Angela good looking beautiful 36D join in Suko

Sarah : Frist day coming young pretty and Sexy.
Sarah: First day coming pretty,
slim good looking young girl, cute face, Tall 160 cm , nice body, friendly, open mind , overall excellent personality. can deliver medium to strong massage also tease skills๐Ÿ˜ English ok.

CRYSTAL is New youngest from Vietnam, she is pretty nice girl, around 25 years old, 162 cm, tall, slim, and you guys feel girl friend easy going ๐Ÿ’–different style long legs. CRYSTAL recently graduated. Her personality is great and she can deliver soft medium massage withbackwalking,, Her English well
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

Monica is a student ,
she's pretty Cute, very sweet, 23 years old , tall 160 cm. B Melons slim . she's very polite easy going, she can perform well either soft and medium massage, not tip hungry is true, good English ๐Ÿ˜˜

Angela is new to Canada from China. First day coming,
She is 28 years old and about 5 ft 8 in tall. Long jet black hair. Very beautiful face. Nice full 36D Breasts with HOT Curvy body. English is limited but learning. Super hands to your preference. Open minded.๐Ÿ’‹

Emma is new very elegant girl,polite and easy going . good looking tall 162 cm. 34C Melons ๐Ÿ˜˜ , friendly open mind with great shaped body , โ€ŠEmmais a lovely girl easy going not tip hungry ,Her massage from soft to medium hard pressures she can provide back walking, English ok๐Ÿ˜˜

Last night I had a hour appointment, with new sexy, curvy Emma. She has beautiful natural 34C breast, nice bum, mid 30s, and is open minded. She massaged me virtually everywhere, and this was very enjoyable. I fondled her nice natural 34C melons for awhile. At same time, Emma stroked me, and gave me very good hj. I happily exploded.๐Ÿ˜Š We hug for few minutes and she lightly massage my head. I leave some thoughts to your imagination, ymmv. For good massage, touch, and some fun.

Younglineup Wednesday Schedule
โ„โ„โ„โ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
we open daily 10am To 10:15pm
#905 597 8880

Moinca: student 24 years old silm ๐Ÿ’•
Emma : New pretty good shape body ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Crystal : student 25 years old easy going ๐Ÿ’–

Angela good looking beautiful 36D join in Suko

Sarah : Frist day coming young pretty and Sexy.
Sarah: First day coming pretty,
slim good looking young girl, cute face, Tall 160 cm , nice body, friendly, open mind , overall excellent personality. can deliver medium to strong massage also tease skills๐Ÿ˜ English ok.

CRYSTAL is New youngest from Vietnam, she is pretty nice girl, around 25 years old, 162 cm, tall, slim, and you guys feel girl friend easy going ๐Ÿ’–different style long legs. CRYSTAL recently graduated. Her personality is great and she can deliver soft medium massage withbackwalking,, Her English well
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

Monica is a student ,
she's pretty Cute, very sweet, 23 years old , tall 160 cm. B Melons slim . she's very polite easy going, she can perform well either soft and medium massage, not tip hungry is true, good English ๐Ÿ˜˜

Angela is new to Canada from China. First day coming,
She is 28 years old and about 5 ft 8 in tall. Long jet black hair. Very beautiful face. Nice full 36D Breasts with HOT Curvy body. English is limited but learning. Super hands to your preference. Open minded.๐Ÿ’‹

Did Monica just celebrated her birthday in the past few days? Like she was 23 years old when I saw her on Saturday. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Let me ask her when I see her next time. (May be today.

Shoutbox
  1. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa recommends new girls for massage services today. They are Sasa, Mary, and Coco. They are young and beautiful with first-class service. They are from China, Singapore, South Korea, and Singapore. If you want a massage, please contact 9052375885 or 4163565876. You can send SMS
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  3. hotqts:
    Guelph
  4. Forever Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle ๐Ÿ’Ž Ruby & Angela (new) and Cindy are available ๐Ÿ’Ž 2190 Warden ๐Ÿ’Ž 416-800-7887
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    ๐Ÿ˜˜ We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto ๐Ÿ˜˜ 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor ๐Ÿ˜˜ Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty ๐Ÿ˜˜ 416-916-7276
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š Jojo and Ocean are available today! ๐Ÿ˜Š Monday slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ˜Š At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ˜Š High Park area ๐Ÿ˜Š 647-343-6851 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, SALMA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Monday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Ada, ๐Ÿ’‹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment.. ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. See You Health Center:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy ๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  11. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose๐ŸŒน - A sexy new addition to our line up
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคMonday, ๐Ÿ’‹Sophia, and โค Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โฃMonday, ๐Ÿ’˜ Cici, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ โ€ŠVivian,๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. ๐Ÿ’• Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. ๐Ÿ’žโฃ Natalia, ๐Ÿ’‹Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CHLOE & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jessica๐Ÿ˜ She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and c
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธKim๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธFranchesca โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธIvy๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธBrandy โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  23. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ža very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100,๐Ÿ’ขโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Monday, โค Tracy,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ’Œ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  24. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–Monday,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Carmen, โฃ(Candy) ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  25. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  26. Maxmin:
    suko
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY & CARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills. Sugar Love Spa
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Selina with big buttocks 30โ€™s open mind and Young cute Vivian 22โ€™s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. *New today, Angela is a young, small and very beautiful lady who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples.
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin &new Asian girl Amy in today
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in
  35. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  36. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness๐Ÿ˜$10 off today ๐Ÿ˜ 1857 Danforth Ave โ˜Ž๏ธ416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! ๐Ÿ˜Š Sunday slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ˜Š At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ˜Š High Park area ๐Ÿ˜Š 647-343-6851 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  41. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธCamila๐ŸŒธAkame โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  43. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธHellen โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  45. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici๐Ÿ’‹Anna ๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  46. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  48. See You Health Center:
    Judy ๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  49. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  50. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator