Question Catching COVID-19 (Omicron)

If Ford gets the chance he will reverse this whole Covid game. He can't do it without the people. Look at Quebec the province tried to shut them down and they are out in droves while the police drive by. They told the people that they could not go out after 10 pm and the people ignored it, police just drive by. This whole shit show will only go on as long as people comply, it will only go on as long as you let it.

Dude, start insult game, Jimmyboy, yer gonna loseโ€ฆ donโ€™t start sis talkโ€ฆ.

U been treated w respect by me, got it? Stay on high road, dude.

my immunityโ€™s pretty damn gdโ€ฆ & u can read my reviews & feedback on girlsโ€ฆ & Iโ€™m sure not afraid of a lil vax already tested on millionsโ€ฆ

ICUs right now close 2 capacity, per Christine Elliotโ€ฆ she tweeted 224โ€ฆ once we hit 250, itโ€™s troubleโ€ฆ it wonโ€™t go up much beyondโ€ฆ it canโ€™tโ€ฆ u just start picking who gets 2 die

So no quibbles w yer dataโ€ฆ it just doesnโ€™t mean what u thinkโ€ฆ caseloads spiking now, not throughout the yearโ€ฆ

Why donโ€™t u talk about visiting spas during COVID? Thatโ€™s what threads about, right? U staying home? :)

Rein in thisnonsense talk, and weโ€™ll be ok.

Like all these antivaxxer losers posting here!

But, if you want to bring the fight, letโ€™s do it. I have you beat on diction alone.

Not sure where sheโ€™s getting the 250 number from. The government was building capacity of up to 1000 beds back in April. Is she just attempting to push the โ€œvaccineโ€ with fear mongering?

IMG_9464.jpg

Again, we pay taxes for a reason. Unlike you, when there are lockdowns, our lives and pockets are affected. You probably make a killing in OT. After 2 years, the government needs to figure their shit out, take care of the sick, and let everyone live their lives.

Iโ€™ve reviewed a few spas, but I donโ€™t like them. Most girls are mechanical and try to soak you for money. I like indys. Usually itโ€™s a flat rate, and they treat you much better. If you missed my reviews, youโ€™re not thorough.

Again, my immunity is better than yours. Not sure who is more fearful though. Is it the guy who didnโ€™t mind getting Covid or the guy who needed the leaky experimental drug to โ€œprotectโ€ him from Covid.

Or letโ€™s do an apples to apples comparison. Who is more fearful, the nurse that takes the โ€œvaccineโ€, or the nurse who is willing to lose their job to avoid it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rein in this
emoji116.png
nonsense talk, and weโ€™ll be ok.

But, if you want to bring the fight, letโ€™s do it. I have you beat on diction alone.

Not sure where sheโ€™s getting the 250 number from. The government was building capacity of up to 1000 beds back in April. Is she just attempting to push the โ€œvaccineโ€ with fear mongering?

View attachment 188547

Again, we pay taxes for a reason. Unlike you, when there are lockdowns, our lives and pockets are affected. You probably make a killing in OT. After 2 years, the government needs to figure their shit out, take care of the sick, and let everyone live their lives.

Iโ€™ve reviewed a few spas, but I donโ€™t like them. Most girls are mechanical and try to soak you for money. I like indys. Usually itโ€™s a flat rate, and they treat you much better. If you missed my reviews, youโ€™re not thorough.

Again, my immunity is better than yours. Not sure who is more fearful though. Is it the guy who didnโ€™t mind getting Covid or the guy who needed the leaky experimental drug to โ€œprotectโ€ him from Covid.

Or letโ€™s do an apples to apples comparison. Who is more fearful, the nurse that takes the โ€œvaccineโ€, or the nurse who is willing to lose their job to avoid it?

โ€ฆ listen bro, u believe in MMR, :nurse so yer not antivaxxerโ€ฆ far as I no, u got just one vaccine yer dubious aboutโ€ฆ if u wanna self declare as antivaxxer loser, thatโ€™s on u, but I nvr called u outโ€ฆ

So, true, Ontario did way more than 250 icu beds beforeโ€ฆ 250 icu was supposed 2b โ€˜circuit breakerโ€™ triggering aggressive measuresโ€ฆ I hate lockdowns, but they could do allot more short of thatโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ anywayโ€ฆ they now say 300 icu beds w COVID & weโ€™re in troubleโ€ฆ seems staff burnout, on vacay, sick w COVID, they canโ€™t cope like b4โ€ฆ โ€œwithout putting at risk urgent surgeries.โ€

And weโ€™re almost there.

No fucking idea why u think I make a killing in OT, son. Total bullish!t ๐Ÿ’ฉ U gotta watch 4 these lil signs that yer not in realityโ€ฆ :hypnosis since weโ€™ve nvr met, & I donโ€™t talk about my workโ€ฆ itโ€™s imagination. I pay taxes (as lil as possible) & donโ€™t do OT. At all.

Since I been hobbyng throughout the lockdowns, been xxposed 2 actual goddamn omicron ๐Ÿฆ  & still ainโ€™t been sick in yrs, seriously doubt yer immune system > mine. Yer scared a lil needle gonna take out yer immune system?

Letโ€™s face it, comes down 2 fear. Calling a drug injected into millions โ€œ experimentalโ€ sounds like the williesโ€ฆ :unsure

Bearspray ๐Ÿป doesnโ€™t always work, right? But it SOMETIMES worksโ€ฆ best 2 bring it alongโ€ฆ

U use2 talk about Hot Rocks & lotsa Indy msgโ€ฆ but lately itโ€™s all COVID stuff โ€ฆ kinda shameโ€ฆ staying home more 2 avoid COVID? โ“

Sent from my friggn iPhone using my thumbs <g>

Vaccine free, I believe that if you want to get vaccinated go for it. You call it Covid, if you look up covid it is the flu. Get as many as you like, you can even have mine, I have driven people to get it. Forcing people to believe in something or to be forced to inject something that they don't want is something different.

I'm a loser because I don't want to do something that you do. It is called freedom of choice. Just like choosing to see one mp over another, I don't think anyone want to lose their choice.
that's not what's going to happen. Due to the vaccine passport we are screwed. Some day you won't be able to buy food if you don't have vaccine passport. We need to fight not just bicker on the internet.

that's not what's going to happen. Due to the vaccine passport we are screwed. Some day you won't be able to buy food if you don't have vaccine passport. We need to fight not just bicker on the internet.
The world has gone mad and moving toward a total digital tyranny. The phone apps will be replaced with an implanted chip soon, as proposed by the notorious Klaus Schwab himself. A statue outside the UN provides a picture of the tyranny to come.

โ€ฆ listen bro, u believe in MMR, :nurse so yer not antivaxxerโ€ฆ far as I no, u got just one vaccine yer dubious aboutโ€ฆ if u wanna self declare as antivaxxer loser, thatโ€™s on u, but I nvr called u outโ€ฆ

So, true, Ontario did way more than 250 icu beds beforeโ€ฆ 250 icu was supposed 2b โ€˜circuit breakerโ€™ triggering aggressive measuresโ€ฆ I hate lockdowns, but they could do allot more short of thatโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ anywayโ€ฆ they now say 300 icu beds w COVID & weโ€™re in troubleโ€ฆ seems staff burnout, on vacay, sick w COVID, they canโ€™t cope like b4โ€ฆ โ€œwithout putting at risk urgent surgeries.โ€

And weโ€™re almost there.

No fucking idea why u think I make a killing in OT, son. Total bullish!t U gotta watch 4 these lil signs that yer not in realityโ€ฆ :hypnosis since weโ€™ve nvr met, & I donโ€™t talk about my workโ€ฆ itโ€™s imagination. I pay taxes (as lil as possible) & donโ€™t do OT. At all.

Since I been hobbyng throughout the lockdowns, been xxposed 2 actual goddamn omicron & still ainโ€™t been sick in yrs, seriously doubt yer immune system > mine. Yer scared a lil needle gonna take out yer immune system?

Letโ€™s face it, comes down 2 fear. Calling a drug injected into millions โ€œ experimentalโ€ sounds like the williesโ€ฆ :unsure

Bearspray doesnโ€™t always work, right? But it SOMETIMES worksโ€ฆ best 2 bring it alongโ€ฆ

U use2 talk about Hot Rocks & lotsa Indy msgโ€ฆ but lately itโ€™s all COVID stuff โ€ฆ kinda shameโ€ฆ staying home more 2 avoid COVID?

Sent from my friggn iPhone using my thumbs

Again, youโ€™re not thorough if you havenโ€™t seen my recent reviews.

Youโ€™re contradicting yourself if you say it comes down to fear, and then say Iโ€™m not an antivaxxer. Wouldnโ€™t there be fear attached to taking the proven vaccines Iโ€™ve taken? Or do you admit there is something to be feared with this vaccine?

My problem with the vaccine debate is the personal attacks. Everyone should do what they want. Why is it that the people who got vaccinated call the antivaxxers names, like โ€œlosersโ€, and vice versa? Letโ€™s debate the vaccine, not who chooses to take it. Btw, I know you didnโ€™t call me out on that, and I appreciate it.

What would you call a drug developed in 8 months, if not experimental?

As soon as the indys opened their doors, I was there. Probably sooner than you, since only the indys that saw Covid for what it was were back in business. If they had already been reviewed, there was no need for repetition. If they are gems, Iโ€™m not going to open them up to โ€œconspiracy theoristโ€ criticism. Or should I say โ€œspoiler alertsโ€.

You never answered the question. Who is the fearful one? The nurse that got the vaccine, or the nurse that lost her job to keep it out of his/her system? I find the latter to be more brave.

Dude, youโ€™re insightful, provide great reviews and posts (even if theyโ€™re hard to read). Iโ€™m usually interested in what you have to say. But I havenโ€™t taken my course of action lightly. Iโ€™ve done the research, weighed out the pros and cons, and looked at the risk factors. I only hoped that I recovered fully or died if I got it. Didnโ€™t want complications.

I got Covid, I recovered fully, and my immune system did what itโ€™s supposed to. I even tried to get the vaccine after (just to be able to travel, go to the gym etc.), and was told by multiple pharmacists and my doctor that I donโ€™t need it since Iโ€™ve had Covid.

Did you do the same due diligence, or were you just following the rules?

Again, youโ€™re not thorough if you havenโ€™t seen my recent reviews.

Youโ€™re contradicting yourself if you say it comes down to fear, and then say Iโ€™m not an antivaxxer. Wouldnโ€™t there be fear attached to taking the proven vaccines Iโ€™ve taken? Or do you admit there is something to be feared with this vaccine?

My problem with the vaccine debate is the personal attacks. Everyone should do what they want. Why is it that the people who got vaccinated call the antivaxxers names, like โ€œlosersโ€, and vice versa? Letโ€™s debate the vaccine, not who chooses to take it. Btw, I know you didnโ€™t call me out on that, and I appreciate it.

What would you call a drug developed in 8 months, if not experimental?

As soon as the indys opened their doors, I was there. Probably sooner than you, since only the indys that saw Covid for what it was were back in business. If they had already been reviewed, there was no need for repetition. If they are gems, Iโ€™m not going to open them up to โ€œconspiracy theoristโ€ criticism. Or should I say โ€œspoiler alertsโ€.

You never answered the question. Who is the fearful one? The nurse that got the vaccine, or the nurse that lost her job to keep it out of his/her system? I find the latter to be more brave.

Dude, youโ€™re insightful, provide great reviews and posts (even if theyโ€™re hard to read). Iโ€™m usually interested in what you have to say. But I havenโ€™t taken my course of action lightly. Iโ€™ve done the research, weighed out the pros and cons, and looked at the risk factors. I only hoped that I recovered fully or died if I got it. Didnโ€™t want complications.

I got Covid, I recovered fully, and my immune system did what itโ€™s supposed to. I even tried to get the vaccine after (just to be able to travel, go to the gym etc.), and was told by multiple pharmacists and my doctor that I donโ€™t need it since Iโ€™ve had Covid.

Did you do the same due diligence, or were you just following the rules?

Wait a minute you tried to get the vaccine and health care workers told you not to get it?

I would be more afraid getting some STD than some imagery covid 19.

This is to control people's movements and their actions. The deaths are no more than any other year, yet they have come up with restrictions and other measures. The lockdown is here like I said it would be, if you want to go back to normal life then you have to oppose this change.

I for one want my ladies to go back to providing the same services that I received over 2 years ago. If you won't do it for your fellow hobbiest then do it for the ladies.

A few random comments for this thread.

MPAs typically see far fewer people in a day than clerks and cashiers at almost every retail outlet. Closer quarters? Yes, but far fewer people.

MPs see much less traffic than most retail outlets. IMHO, this logically equates to less risk.

As I understand it, everyone (vaxed and unvaxed, symptomatic and asymptomatic) can be a carrier, which means they can spread it. However, it seems that vaxed will be less severely affected in most cases if and when they contract it. Statistics also show that the majority of ICU cases are unvaxed.

I was scheduled for a minor surgery last May and it was postponed due to a lack of space so I wasn't thrilled about that. I'm still waiting. While my condition isn't life threatening, I do have some discomfort that could be easily remedied - if there was room for me to have the procedure done.

Omicron is airborne. The worst places are crowded restaurants where nobody have masks on and breathing circulated air coming through central air vents. All you need is one or two asymptomatic fully vaxed guys who looks perfectly healthy but unknowingly infected.

Lockdown and Restrictions are coming down in a few minutes from Queens Park.
Spas are under personal care services. It says limited Personal care services..whatever that means.

Last edited:
The vaccines and mandates are working so well that weโ€™re going into modified stage 2.

I cannot express how funny this is.

The vaccines and mandates are working so well that weโ€™re going into modified stage 2.

I cannot express how funny this is.

Buh buh buh... but vaccines are effective at preventing serious illness and death. Well, not enough to prevent the ICU numbers from rising. Not enough to prevent another lockdown. Effective my ass. Our lives haven't changed for the better.

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, โฃ๐Ÿ’• โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’‹ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃโค โ€ŠRuby,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Jasmine, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’ž Jessica,๐Ÿ’‹ average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  7. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โคSaturday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Sophia,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. ๐Ÿ’–Fifi, ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โฃ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ”ด Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Kelly ๐Ÿ’‹today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  10. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  14. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  18. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ža very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ โค Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–A discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201Saturday, โค๐Ÿ’ž Tina / Gracie๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, small build ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  29. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  32. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  38. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  41. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  42. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  48. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
Back