Financial advice: money saving tip

I suppose it depends on the circumstances. I am not a MP regular. No owner will miss my semi-annual visits. I spread out my visits to approx. 4 to 6 different parlours also. I'm more of an SP guy in between relationships.

All the same, the owners own a business, not the girls.

im not going with any prince, just some lovely maidens.

Just explaining that you are asking a girl to discount her body. her service. her personality. her whole package. NOT COOL

I have never negotiated rates with MP's or SP's. Maybe dancers, but their opening offers are ridiculous anyways, basically fishing trips.

If the rate is too high, I go elsewhere. Why start off a session with the lady in a negative mood? Doesn't seem to make for the most entertaining sessions.

And as to value, some of the best times are when the lady extends the session without adding on charges. The extra bit seems like a bonus!

There are trade-offs to making more money. I don't presume to suggest that a everyone out there can't make more money due to lack of aptitude.

Some people may just want a less stressful existence for some time. I've met lots of taxi drivers with interesting stories. Not a job I'd want to do, but I don't dare suggest that all taxi drivers can't do better.

True, but I dont know an owner in any business that is ok with staff taking customers away from them. I've seen girls get canned for seeing clients privately. Its frowned upon.

Exactly!

What would happen to the price of a BS in a top spa if all the top spas dropped their prices. MPA2 seems to think that she will always be able to charge $100.00 for a BS. Her "I am worth what I am worth" attitude is what got me started in this thread. She is worth $100.00 simply because that is the going rate at a top SPA. For the thousandth time...if all the top SPAs start offering BS for $60.00 then she will only be worth $60.00 or she will have to go indy or simply quit.

It's that simple!!

Sadly it happens. I bet GM and the other car companies will be forced by the US Goverment to do just that before they hand them 25 billion dollars.

Why don't you charge $140.00 then? Is it because you are so nice?

Whoever gave you that advice honey? Your grandfather who was the only horse whip maker in town?

MPA2 I wouldn't bother continuing this discussion. It's clear that the pro discount set have a fundamental position to their point of view they see you as a commodity who has no physical or emotional connexion to the acts performed.

You are repeating everything I have said, just in your own wording...I made a list of other things you can do as an MPA to enhance service.

I get flexability, and trends. But some things in business never change. Customer service and your customer experience tend to outweigh price (often, not always!)

Business is business, I have always said that the basics apply!

Ya but we arent talking multi-million dollar empires, publically traded firms, and and unionized workers...show me a self employed, under employed individual that would happily take a pay cut!

MPA2, I haven't asked anybody to discount anything. I've even said that there are some girls who have such an outstanding service that they will never have to consider lowering their rates.

All I'm saying is that most people in this business can charge the going rates and there may be times when it becomes necessary to reconsider those going rates.

If look closely to what I said... I never said ALL and I spoke about perceived aptitude...as in - the way they see things at the current moment; which is what will affect their decisions.

I'm talking about the vast majority here...and even with taxi drivers I'm sure the majority of them that could do more..would do more....

Now why they cant do more is a whole other discussion. I'm sure many have valid reasons and I'm sure many dont....who knows

Where you are in life is where you deserve to be

I too find this quote a bit heavy handed. The only thing we all deserve is the opportunity to improve our lot in life but this quote would only apply to those who don't use that opportunity.

"LIfe, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness".

OK, this one is getting more and more hits and receives more replies and finally got Disturbia's attention!

So, what's the reason for your post in first place? You could show your appreciation to that lady and post a nice review about her NOT a thread with a subject like this:

How to lie and get discount from your MPA for dummies!

Financial issues, recession and things like that are just pure sh*t! We are not there yet.

These big stupid money hungry companies who don't give a damn and let people go right during XMAS time deserve to go down the toilet.

BUT, it's NOT the end of the world for those people who get lay off. And, certainly they don't go to SPA to get a HJ $20 cheaper! Instead, they plan with their head (not the lower one!) and get back on their feet.

These are valid when you don't have money for necessities of life, ex. feed your kids, pay your rent and etc. NOT because you can't afford someone to give you HJ! What kind of financial trouble is that? I feel bad for that poor lady who believed you.

Even if you, like all other men (well, most!) need this, use your own hands...it's certainly cheaper for both you and your favorite MPA and less time consuming for people banging on their keyboards discussing discounts and etc...... without responding to the guilty one who started it all!

I rest my case here....

EDIT --> On 2nd thought, I am proud of that lady who gave you discount. She felt sorry for you. She gave that discount because of your weakness and maybe thinking you were a suicidal or maybe even go outside and harass some poor girl.

My analysis of how much money is cashed every day per one room and per one attendant. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There are 7 half hour slots from 10am to 4.30pm. And there are 7 more from 4.30 to 11pm. Lets say all those half hour slots are filled for one room and one attendant only - meaning for one customer.

The room fee cashed in by the spa for the whole day would be $1040 (for half hour only). The one attendant who would cash in $1120 if she was busy the whole time for half a day and if the customer opted for a reverse which is for $80. Of course if the customer stays more than half hour the price goes up and if the package is VIP the max the attendant could get would be $200 for one hour.

May not seem like a lot of money. Remember this is for one attendant only. There are usually four girls using four rooms at a given time. Suppose all the rooms all day were booked for half hours and all customers opted for reverses: spa would make $40*4 customers = $160 for half an hour. Lets suppose that all four girls were totally booked for their shifts (from 10am to 4.30am and from 4.30am to 11pm). Thats $160 (room fee) x 14 (half hour slots / day) = $$2240. That's in room fees alone per day!! Lets give and take and say its not full everyday and lets make that figure $1600.00 - that' stilll alot of money guys are paying for a room to get jacked off in.

I have also taken the $80 Reverse based on half hour. The price goes up if you choose 45 minutes or an hour.

This is big time money making. An asshole like me who is addicted to pussy can make some whore a very rich lady!!

Now time to make my next HFH appointment!

The girls are emotionally connected to the bodies that you like to prod with your fingers, tongues and johnsons. The same way clients freak out about the spread of STDs and STIs is the same concern they must have. They take the risk of a UTI with every oily digit, the risk of herpes or warts with every DFK or slide. There is a going rate for that assumption of risk.

Thank me for entertaining you with my post. Looks like, you didn't have anything better to do this sat. night other than browsing the massageplanet.net.

1000% agree. but we aren't talking about an industry shift. we are talking about some dude giving advice on how to get more for less. And that is INSULTING to 99% of MPA's (or any sex trade worker)

Shoutbox
  1. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, AMY, ANGELA & SUKI: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups
  2. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Coco and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊 😊
  3. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Mel🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  4. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Carly🌸Camila ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  12. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  13. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  14. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish girl &2 Asian girl today
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy & Ruby. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗔
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty lover’s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & SARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, with a full set of services to delight you.
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Vivian 22’s and young sweet Yuki 30’s open mind, Yonge fun Selina curves body 30’s and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Petite Chinese Yuki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 8 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, NISHA, MALIYA, SALMA, SANA, MONIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 [OPEN LATE!!!] 😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Tina, Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  26. Withme_Spa:
    💥💋at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man💥💞 Victoria, 💋beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment💋💞 Angela,❣ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you💘💞 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  27. lackLustre13:
    Lisa @ Bellagio - anyone review yet?
  28. Dungeon:
    Esther @ TDL - review, anyone?
  29. lotushubspa:
    📢Today on Sunday=FUNDAY our ladies - Anna, Cici and Lili are waiting for you, come now - ❤️Lotus Hub❤️ - 10737 Yonge St, Unit 13 - Richmond Hill - phone 905-237-5885 - cell 416-356-5876
  30. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 2 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups & great services. She can provide bbbj, cim, rim, all positions. Definite hotty. AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk
  31. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  32. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  34. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Jennifer & Mia. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl VIVI & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ * New Girl VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila🌸Akame🌸Yoyo🌸Franchesca🌸Brandy ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  39. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca🌸Karla ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Zoey are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  42. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Summer slime 30’s and young fun Jessy 30’s open mind, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North Yirk
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36DD boobs on a
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    Sultry Susan is working at Sparkling Spa with Service Queen Zoe today Sunday September 15th. Real pictures of Susan & Zoe💯💯Call or text to book appointment 📲 ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sichuan Chinese Girl Linda (160cm 50KG, 34C), Sexy Chinese Mimi (158cm, 48KG, 34C), Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  49. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa 4163565876.10737 Yonge St unit13 We have a young beautiful girl working today with a good figure
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator